First time in my Life that I learn HDR.

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
Dear Friends.
Yes, I go back to Photography class At Local Community College again last semester = 8 Classes 3 Hours per class , 8 Thursday night from 6:30PM to 9:30 PM = 79 US Dollars. Yes, the class name = " The Real Estate Photography" Which we learn how to take the photos of the building, both Exrerior and Interior of the building, For us to sell, or Rent of Rental Property. Yes the last 3 Night, We learn how to shoot 5 Photos---or 7 Photos , at same spot, but Difference Exposure , Such as -3, -2, -1, 0, _1, +2, +3---And use HDR Method in Photoshop to combine in 1 Photo.
Well, Just first time in my life that I do HDR photos, still long way to go.
Thanks you sir/ Madame for cretic/ Comments my HDR Photos, that I can use for my new skill of HDR.
Thanks you, Sir/ Madame.
Surapon

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 365
  • 2A4A0023-4.JPG
    2A4A0023-4.JPG
    277 KB · Views: 345
  • A-3.jpg
    A-3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 372
  • A-4.jpg
    A-4.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 354

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
Dear Friends.
Yes, I go back to Photography class At Local Community College again last semester = 8 Classes 3 Hours per class , 8 Thursday night from 6:30PM to 9:30 PM = 79 US Dollars. Yes, the class name = " The Real Estate Photography" Which we learn how to take the photos of the building, both Exrerior and Interior of the building, For us to sell, or Rent of Rental Property. Yes the last 3 Night, We learn how to shoot 5 Photos---or 7 Photos , at same spot, but Difference Exposure , Such as -3, -2, -1, 0, _1, +2, +3---And use HDR Method in Photoshop to combine in 1 Photo.
Thanks you sir/ Madame for cretic/ Comments my HDR Photos, that I can use for my new skill of HDR.
Thanks you, Sir/ Madame.
Surapon

Attachments

• HDR-E.JPG
    HDR-E.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 332
  • HDR-C-3.JPG
    HDR-C-3.JPG
    457.4 KB · Views: 369
  • HDR-B.JPG
    HDR-B.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 334
Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
Dear Friends.
Thanks you, Sir/ Madame.
Surapon

Attachments

• HDR-F-NON-HDR.JPG
    HDR-F-NON-HDR.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 324
  • HDR-G.JPG
    HDR-G.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 358
  • HDR-H.JPG
    HDR-H.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 334
  • HDR-MT PILOT-PHOTOSHOP-SMALL.jpg
    HDR-MT PILOT-PHOTOSHOP-SMALL.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 317
Upvote 0
Dear friend Surapon.
HDR photos often acquire an aspect of "fantasy" with bright colors and overt textures. This is part of the wow factor, the HDR photos.

As I suggested in another post, decrease saturation at the end of the process, often restore some natural colors, which may seem paintings on canvas.

Another typical feature of HDR is reveal textures that were "hidden" in the shadows, and extremely bright objects (for example clouds). I suggest choosing a picture with black shadows, and repeat the image processing in order to reveal details and textures that our eyes did not see in the black areas.

The photo named "HDR-EM.JPG" it seems to me, have a lack of alignment between the three original images. Search on software the "auto alignment", before adjusting luminosity of each area.

I personally never got a satisfactory HDR in the category "naturalness", but with a little patience (I did not have), and a few hours playing on the computer, you can achieve.

Good luck my friend.

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
ajfotofilmagem said:
Dear friend Surapon.
HDR photos often acquire an aspect of "fantasy" with bright colors and overt textures. This is part of the wow factor, the HDR photos.

As I suggested in another post, decrease saturation at the end of the process, often restore some natural colors, which may seem paintings on canvas.

Another typical feature of HDR is reveal textures that were "hidden" in the shadows, and extremely bright objects (for example clouds). I suggest choosing a picture with black shadows, and repeat the image processing in order to reveal details and textures that our eyes did not see in the black areas.

The photo named "HDR-EM.JPG" it seems to me, have a lack of alignment between the three original images. Search on software the "auto alignment", before adjusting luminosity of each area.

I personally never got a satisfactory HDR in the category "naturalness", but with a little patience (I did not have), and a few hours playing on the computer, you can achieve.

Good luck my friend.

Thank you, Sir, dear great teacher Mr. ajfotofilmagem.
I have learn some new tricks from you to day. Yes, Sir, I will try to improve my self in HDR, But will take some times.
Have a great weekend, Sir.
Surapon

Upvote 0
16a19g2.jpg

its my first HDR experience
using canon eos, macbook, ps2 tools and macphun plugins

Upvote 0
Feb 24, 2012
surapon said:
ajfotofilmagem said:
Dear friend Surapon.

Good luck my friend.

I have learn some new tricks from you to day. Yes, Sir, I will try to improve my self in HDR, But will take some times.
Surapon
I agree with ajfotofilmagem. I'd also recommend exploring the purchase of Photomatix. I think the HDR tools in Photomatix allow a lot more variations, and the ability to produce much more subtle images. To me, the best HDR makes up for dynamic range limitations of current camera sensors, rather than creating cartoonish images.

Upvote 0

kaswindell

Trying to be as good as my gear
Apr 13, 2013
Temple, NH
Visit site
Hello Mr. Surapon,

I also prefer HDR that has a more natural look, although I do like your shot of the high-rise building despite the artificial coloring. I simply use Lightroom 6, which I have had moderate success with. If you have LR6, you can save $100 on Photomatix. This is an example of a sunrise that I took on vacation this year, 3 shots, combined in LR.

IMG_3846-HDR-L.jpg

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
CTJohn said:
surapon said:
ajfotofilmagem said:
Dear friend Surapon.

Good luck my friend.

Surapon
I agree with ajfotofilmagem. I'd also recommend exploring the purchase of Photomatix. I think the HDR tools in Photomatix allow a lot more variations, and the ability to produce much more subtle images. To me, the best HDR makes up for dynamic range limitations of current camera sensors, rather than creating cartoonish images.

Thank you, Sir, Dear Friend Mr. CTJohn .
I will buy Photomatix after New year day. No, I do not like The Cartoon look, Images any ways.
Surapon.

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
kaswindell said:
Hello Mr. Surapon,

I also prefer HDR that has a more natural look, although I do like your shot of the high-rise building despite the artificial coloring. I simply use Lightroom 6, which I have had moderate success with. If you have LR6, you can save $100 on Photomatix. This is an example of a sunrise that I took on vacation this year, 3 shots, combined in LR.

IMG_3846-HDR-L.jpg

Wow, Wow, Wow, Dear Friend Mr. kaswindell---You are the man---Who can created the Beautiful HDR Arts Work that I love, and want to copy/ Learn from your style.
Thank you, Sir.
Surapon

Upvote 0