Flowers and other Flora

Nemorino

EOS R5
Aug 29, 2020
I wanted it to have as little sharpness depth as possible, thus the use of F 1,4.
Of cause it would be a different picture. But the flower would be in the focal plane if the lens is tilted to the left. An this would probably look very nice.;)

OK, another one with the TS-E 90mm and the R5 @ f/4, tilted downwards.
As I am lazy I didn`t use a tripod (as almost allways) and the framing isn`t perfect.
tilt rules_02.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Upvote 0

Del Paso

M3 Singlestroke
CR Pro
Aug 9, 2018
Of cause it would be a different picture. But the flower would be in the focal plane if the lens is tilted to the left. An this would probably look very nice.;)

OK, another one with the TS-E 90mm and the R5 @ f/4, tilted downwards.
As I am lazy I didn`t use a tripod (as almost allways) and the framing isn`t perfect.
View attachment 207647
But you cannot shift the Summilux 1,4/75 :p
Nice picture!

Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
a050.gif
a055.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

Del Paso

M3 Singlestroke
CR Pro
Aug 9, 2018
WOW - the Spring is already there! Nice photos! Here on Hawaii I really miss the spring flowers: back in Europe when you see them you are like "the winter is gone" (well, few days later you may get snow but the trend is clear!!!!)
Exactly, it's not only the pleasure to see beautiful flowers, but also a feeling of joy, seeing winter ending soon.

Upvote 0

Del Paso

M3 Singlestroke
CR Pro
Aug 9, 2018
WOW - the Spring is already there! Nice photos! Here on Hawaii I really miss the spring flowers: back in Europe when you see them you are like "the winter is gone" (well, few days later you may get snow but the trend is clear!!!!)
Hawaii...
Beautiful landscapes, flowers, mushrooms.
AND: no poisonous snakes (my pant's nightmare)
Unfortunately, I know it only from FIVE.0 ;)

Upvote 0