Aug 9, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
...And you beat me too with your beautiful flower pictures. Here we still have over six feet of snow on the ground. :)
I don't try to "beat" anyone with my photos - I just like taking photos and watch what I didn't see looking at the scene with my eyes. Actually I was scouting that area for insects - for the next day hiking with my daughter and I even sent her a message "not much insects here"... just later to find insects on all my photos of flowers:LOL:!
Whatever - here you have more variants of my favorite flower from Saturday: I found the other flowers of the same species making interesting background and took photos from different angles. Unfortunately I didn't do the same with my second favorite - the last photo of my previous series, the one that looks like a bunch of chilly peppers (Erythrinia sp.): could be interesting but I was already exhausted...
And finally: if someone feels bothered from this "most of the same": pile it on Click:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:!
Sorry Click but you were the easiest excuse in this case :)LOL:)! On other-hand I'm really happy with your comment on this series!!!

DSC_4184_DxO.jpgDSC_4189_DxO.jpgDSC_4197_DxO.jpgDSC_4209_DxO.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Upvote 0

Del Paso

M3 Singlestroke
CR Pro
Aug 9, 2018
Really nice. It seems spring is a few steps ahead where you are compares to here at my home.
...And you beat me too with your beautiful flower pictures. Here we still have over six feet of snow on the ground. :)
Six feet of snow?
Not even if I add our last ten winters...
This year, we had about 5 inches...

Upvote 0