Food photography - share your favorite dishes and drinks here

Dylan777 said:
Home made scallops for Christmas eve family party
_X7U7842.jpg

Very nice shots Dylan. Your scallops look absolutely delicious!

Upvote 0
Nov 17, 2011
lion rock said:
Tonight's dinner.
This is one ugly creatures, outside. But, super delicious! It does take a "strong" stomach to get used to, and then one's hooked.
I shucked about 3 dozens these from the North Carolina this afternoon. Really sweet.
A small quantity of single malt to finish the dinner.
-r
Little hot sauce and lemon on top, I think I can go few dozens. Don't forget the beers :)

Upvote 0
Jan 1, 2013
I go for sake, but single malt is just fine. (I don't drink much --- don't have the enzyme to rid alcohol, but small amount for enjoyment.)
That red sauce is chili, from a wonderful Vietnamese restaurant.
Additionally, we had fixed some slightly steamed as well as some stirred fried in onion and ginger. Each had its own taste.
Hope you get fresh oysters often the next season!
-r

[/quote]
Little hot sauce and lemon on top, I think I can go few dozens. Don't forget the beers :)
[/quote]

Upvote 0

Ozarker

Love, joy, and peace to all of good will.
CR Pro
Jan 28, 2015
The Ozarks
Since I can't find willing models I take a lot of liquor photos for practice. For some reason, photos look better when you click on them in this forum. Don't know why.

Attachments

• Devotionweb.jpg
    Devotionweb.jpg
    567.9 KB · Views: 328
  • jessejpegwantedweb.jpg
    jessejpegwantedweb.jpg
    522 KB · Views: 321
  • polygamyporter2web.jpg
    polygamyporter2web.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 703
Upvote 0
lion rock said:
Tonight's dinner.
This is one ugly creatures, outside. But, super delicious! It does take a "strong" stomach to get used to, and then one's hooked.
I shucked about 3 dozens these from the North Carolina this afternoon. Really sweet.
A small quantity of single malt to finish the dinner.
-r

You have excellent taste in whisky, sir! I had no idea they made such small bottles though! :p

Upvote 0