Here is the Canon Cinema EOS C70

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
Canon’s EOS C70 brings the power of the RF Mount to its Cinema EOS System range for the first time.
Canon’s smallest and lightest Professional Cinema camera launches alongside a new EF-EOS R Mount adapter to unleash the full creative potential of Canon’s entire EF-Series and RF-Series lens line-up.
Canon Australia today launches the EOS C70 – a compact, versatile video camera that is the first to combine the powerful image quality of Canon’s Cinema EOS System range with the portability and flexibility of its EOS R line-up. For the first time, filmmakers using a Canon Cinema EOS System camera can enjoy the incredible possibilities of the powerful RF-Series lens range.

The EOS C70’s powerfully compact design – complete with professional interfaces and input/output terminals and ports – makes it perfectly suited for a broad range of uses including documentaries, productions of all sizes, newsgathering, and events such as weddings. High production social media content has also never...

Continue reading...

Reactions: 1 user
This is everything I have wanted in a video camera body. Would love to use the c300 mk III especially with the DGO sensor. However, it's still a little rich for my taste. Having something like this checks all the boxes for me! Especially as my current daily driver is the 5D mk IV.

- 4K up to 120
- cheap media
- dual card slots
- internal ND
- real audio inputs
- dual card slots

That, and hopefully this will shut up those that are poo-pooing the R5 and R6 for not being "a professional video camera" as they totally overlook the fact that hybrids WEREN'T DESIGNED AS VIDEO CAMERAS!

Any word on price?

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0

CanonGrunt

C70
CR Pro
Jan 28, 2012
We are only about 11 hours away from the announcement. Are preorders opening tomorrow or will that come later?

No idea, but I am ready either way. I will order one the minute I can. This is the camera I have been waiting for. I have a full set of EF primes, and that new adapter sounds amazing, as well as a full set of FD glass and an awesome RF adapter already that I can’t wait to try out on this thing.

Upvote 0

DBounce

Canon Eos R3
May 3, 2016
No idea, but I am ready either way. I will order one the minute I can. This is the camera I have been waiting for. I have a full set of EF primes, and that new adapter sounds amazing, as well as a full set of FD glass and an awesome RF adapter already that I can’t wait to try out on this thing.
Yes, can’t wait to shoot with that DGO sensor... and finally getting to use my RF glass again... sweet.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0