Here is the official Canon USA press release for the Canon EOS R3

Del Paso

M3 Singlestroke
CR Pro
Aug 9, 2018
Well here in New Zealand a service on an Audi Q7 costs NZD $10,000+ and all Euro car parts are insanely overpriced ,often after a minor crash they are written off because the parts are too expensive .
European cars are less reliable generally too.
My sister bought a Peugeot and the auto transmission needed replacing when it was less than 2 years old and the replacement gearbox has given lots of problems since.
And my Renault Espace III got me 300000 troublefree kilometers before I sold it (still running!).
My sister's current Clio III: 234000 km. with only a leaking rear brake caliper, that's it! She sold her first one, only defect a coolant thermostat, at 240000 km., car got scrapped at km. 315000...

Upvote 0

Aussie shooter

https://brettguyphotography.picfair.com/
Dec 6, 2016
brettguyphotography.picfair.com
I am surprised that the 16fps mechanical shutter wasn't included in the R3. I guess that it is one differentiator with the 1DXiii - for all the "flagship" debate
To be honest I am not. Reducing the max speed of the mechanical shutter will in crease its longevity in actuations as it won't be as stressed . So that adds to the durability of the camera and if you want high speed then you have the ES. WIN WIN

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0