Horses / Horseriding etc

ajz12lk.jpg

KwFJenC.jpg

eOGGLCD.jpg

Upvote 0
G

giotto

Hi, I want to post a pic and try to use the attachment function - but I have no success. The file is 1,3 mb and a jpeg format. I want to upload it from my HDD. But it failed all the time.
In the browser address I have this: http://www.canonrumors.com/forum/index.php?action=post2;start=0;board=21

and then I can wait for a lot of time and the screen is only white.

I havn`t found any helpdesk for my problem and I also don`t know how to reach an administrator to help me.
So I choose this way

WHO CAN HELP ME

Upvote 0
Mar 25, 2011
giotto said:
Hi, I want to post a pic and try to use the attachment function - but I have no success. The file is 1,3 mb and a jpeg format. I want to upload it from my HDD. But it failed all the time.
In the browser address I have this: http://www.canonrumors.com/forum/index.php?action=post2;start=0;board=21

and then I can wait for a lot of time and the screen is only white.

I havn`t found any helpdesk for my problem and I also don`t know how to reach an administrator to help me.
So I choose this way

WHO CAN HELP ME
If you can't upload a image, you can put it on flickr and link to it. Its likely that there is a firewall or something restricting you on your end.

Browse to the image, select it, and click post.

Here is a upload of our neighbors Morgan checking out my new 24-70mm lens. (test)

Attachments

• untitled-905-2-2.jpg
    untitled-905-2-2.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 1,009
Upvote 0

Sporgon

5% of gear used 95% of the time
CR Pro
Nov 11, 2012
Yorkshire, England
A few shots from the Bramham International Horse Trials in England

Attachments

• James - Six Bar Winner SF.jpg
    James - Six Bar Winner SF.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 1,243
  • Sir Mark Todd - Bramham SF.jpg
    Sir Mark Todd - Bramham SF.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 1,039
  • Richard Barton - 6 Bar.jpg
    Richard Barton - 6 Bar.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 1,036
  • Gary - Bramham vs2 SF.jpg
    Gary - Bramham vs2 SF.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 863
Upvote 0

Sporgon

CR Pro
Nov 11, 2012
Yorkshire, England
horseman said:
it is not possible to upload any pictures (the size is correct) - what can be the problem.

Are they of the supported file type ? I normally use the attachment facility rather than embedding.

You're not shooting with a Nikon ? I think those files are automatically rejected. ;)

Upvote 0

Sporgon

CR Pro
Nov 11, 2012
Yorkshire, England
A pal of mine has recently opened a horse hacking / trekking centre and had asked the local camera club to produce some pics for his brochure and website. The pics were a little bit - errr - flat.

He asked me if I could get some shots, so here are two to share. Shot on 5D, 24-105mm at about 28mm, ISO 320, about f7

Attachments

• Garton 4 (1200).jpg
    Garton 4 (1200).jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 1,000
  • Garton 3 (1200).jpg
    Garton 3 (1200).jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 1,002
Upvote 0
Sporgon said:
A pal of mine has recently opened a horse hacking / trekking centre and had asked the local camera club to produce some pics for his brochure and website. The pics were a little bit - errr - flat.

He asked me if I could get some shots, so here are two to share. Shot on 5D, 24-105mm at about 28mm, ISO 320, about f7

Beautiful images!

Upvote 0