How Would You Edit This Landscape Photo?

_MG_0452-1_zps6b4d200c.jpg

Upvote 0
Because of the angle of the leading lines in the rocks from the right foreground to the left background, my eye/ mind keeps wanting to see what's to the left... Ahh, there we go, beautiful one point perspective :)

Oh, and there looks like a wicked demon in the sky just begging to be brought out.

Attachments

• _MG_0452-1.jpg
    _MG_0452-1.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 1,750
Upvote 0
Thanks, K. I saw the duck tucked away in one image. Missed the bikini mirage.

This whole thread seems to annoy some crabby old folks. Hard to understand -- I think this is great, and I'm thoroughly enjoying seeing how people approach this.

I was surprised at two things when I first saw the original file. First, it's so totally neutral. Second, when you look, there is amazing detail throughout. It really speaks well for the power of the 17-40 as a landscape lens. That's what motivated me to even try. There's lots of room for a wide range of interpretation.

For me, I always think there's room for a little humor. Sadly, not everyone agrees.

K-amps said:
distant.star said:
picturesbyme said:
Thought it was funny but I see now that a girl in a bikini is just too "offensive" for "some" on CR.. ::)

Have I missed something?

Yes you have.... the rubber Duckie came later.... first there was a Girl in Bikini rendition that was quite inspired... unfortunately someone probably complained to the mods... and it was taken down like megaupload.com during the SOPA/PIPA days...

Upvote 0