Is Canon officially announcing two cameras in May?

koenkooi

Canon Rumors Premium
Feb 25, 2015
The Netherlands
I wish CR would totally leave that site. I don't update or follow anyone directly anymore on X. [...]
The concept of only allowing terse posts disincentives nuance, which is now made worse by having a troll in charge. I think the least-bad alternative would have a CR mastodon thingie, if it needs to be 'external' to the forum.

And now for some entitled whining: That CR Pro subscription doesn't get us access to CR twitter.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

Stig Nygaard

EOS R7, Powershot G5 X II & Olympus TG-5
Canon Rumors Premium
Jul 10, 2013
Copenhagen
www.flickr.com
I think the least-bad alternative would have a CR mastodon thingie, if it needs to be 'external' to the forum.

They actually have a Mastodon/Fediverse account, @[email protected].

But so far they are only using it to post links to new posts on canonrumors.com. No interactions besides that.
A nice thing about Mastodon accounts is that they also have RSS feeds (for those who knows and cares about RSS). So feeds can be followed by a RSS feed-reader even if you don't have a "fediverse account": https://mastodon.social/@canonrumors.rss

Upvote 0

P-visie

EOS 5 - R5
Canon Rumors Premium
Sep 14, 2020
Netherlands
www.p-visie.nl
Upvote 0

koenkooi

Canon Rumors Premium
Feb 25, 2015
The Netherlands
Upvote 0

P-visie

EOS 5 - R5
Canon Rumors Premium
Sep 14, 2020
Netherlands
www.p-visie.nl
It's way too early for a R6iii, there aren't enough new features to trickle down to that model yet
I agree with you, and the R6 Mk II frequently appears in the top 5 of best sold cameras in sales rankings (for what these are worth) so it appears to be selling well.

Upvote 0
Aug 10, 2021
Wondering if people are gonna go out there and pre-order the R5II given all the dramas around the R5's shutter and overheating that really only came to light once the initial influencers and marketing passed? I still trust Canon to deliver a quality product but maybe I will hold off the first batch or two.
Will the woman who posted about her mirror falling of the R5 get an R5ii or did Sony already give her an a7Rv?

• Haha
Upvote 0

Del Paso

M3 Singlestroke
Canon Rumors Premium
Aug 9, 2018
He does tend to throw everything at the wall ;) One day we'll find out how much of it has stuck.
This was a most stupid way to check, according to an even more stupid German "gourmet" food magazine, if spaghetti were well cooked. (No, I didn't invent this!).
If they stuck to the wall, they were O.K. or, I might say, cooked al rotten dente.
After your delicious meal, you just had to repaint your kitchen. Dear Italian forum members, please do not get nightmares...;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Upvote 0