Is the watch party working for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
keithfullermusic said:
No offense guys - we all appreciate the site and all the rumors you bring us, but come on. You can't blame this on screencast. You guys should have stressed the amount of people going on this. I know you guys have something like google analytics, and you saw how many people have been coming to your site in recent days.

Like I said before - we all appreciate what guys do, but don't take on something that you can't handle. Every canonista across the world is now bummed out. There is always tomorrow morning though.

If Spreecast said they could handle 10,000 (and not more) than they should have let 10,000 in on a first-come first-serve basis and given a polite message that the livecast was full to everyone else. Bur instead they let it blow all their servers.

Upvote 0
B

bobthebrick

Upvote 0

zim

CR Pro
Oct 18, 2011
Spreecast has seen very large events that host 10,000 people all the time. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

They swear they will figure out what exactly they can do for next time.

....... they'll be a next time? comon guys don't be part of the joke

I hope somewhere there is a Canon event that's raving about how the DR, Banding and high ISO noise has been improved for Unsurpassed Image Quality, ah well back to bed for a couple of hours

Upvote 0
No live cast here, but it was a good idea.
I'm surprised by all the really grumpy comments about MK lll. How many megapixels do you really need, and want to store ?

I'm more interested in many of the specs. Happy to see the depth of field preview moved to the other side.
It's odd to see the spec "Aprox 100 % viewfinder" Really ! Aprox 100%, Canon, you're kidding, right.
Intelligent viewfinder, hmmm, what's that ? I always thought it would be great to have an image preview IN the viewfinder.
Electric level, cool.
Comparative playback??? sounds cool
In camera RAW processing sounds cool
Dual layer metering ? sure hopes it improves speedlight metering
High-density reticular AF. Everybody wants better AF, right ?
re-designed sensor, That's big, because most of us love the MK ll sensor, right ?

I'm not grumpy about the new camera, I ordered two. I will probably be very grumpy about the price of the grip.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.