Meike grip MK-6d for Canon 6D REVIEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marsu42 said:
xps said:
I bought the grip from Ayex.

There seem to be other brand names for the same item - does your grip have also the blue 60d markings like the Meike one described above?

xps said:
95€ @ amazon [...] So, it was a good deal. 265€ for the Orirginal Grip is a little bit to much :eek:

Then again, shipped from CN it's currently €50 + €10 tax if you're unlucky (I missed the €30 deal, shame on me).

Interresting, but the Grip looks identical to the Phottix Grip for my 60D. Has an inprint on the upper side, the Phottix has none.
But it does not work on the 60D. I don´t know why.

Pricegap: :'(

Upvote 0

Marsu42

Canon Pride.
Feb 7, 2012
Berlin
der-tierfotograf.de
xps said:
Pricegap: :'(

I recently started buying all plastic items, cables, tripod plates, ... from China via eBay, up to €22 there's no tax or vat, up to 150€ only vat (MwSt) ... even considering the fact domestic importers have to pay both and add a profit, the price for plastic items is ridiculously high via Amazon Germany, I'd rather wait 2-3 weeks for a delivery from around the globe.

Upvote 0
Jan 27, 2013
I started ebay shopping with buying cheap radio flash riggers I think (they work fine and sooo much more affordable than what local stores offer). Most things work great (e.g. the triggers, rapid strap, godox flash, reflector), but some less (bought a cheap ND, just to try it out and it was not so neutral and a center pinch cap for 0.99gbp seems to be too shallow and I'm afraid its going to touch the front element) so I'm still buying rather cheap things with huge price difference to similar items that can be bought locally, though some were over 22eur (none over 150 though) and I was never charged import tax or vat yet (I'm in EU as well).

Using ebay uk, my meike 6D grip was about 30euro including shipping. I thought about batteries for it as well, they can be bought for about 7,50eur and even state higher capacity, but there were some discouraging posts on the forum so I think I will go safe and get some from a local store.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.