Miscellaneous Wildlife

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
The beaches right now here are closed and guarded (at least on the very hot spots but you can't be safe on any other spot) by police... Here and there some fisher-mans (they can) and some swimmers (also permitted). You can not sunbathing or partying or just walking on the beach.
These two are obviously braking the rules but since they are protected species cops are turning on the other side:D!
I sent these photos to some of our students (most of them haven't seen the Hawaiian Monk Seal in real) and one of them returned one of the photos photo-shopped (or what ever program she has used) :ROFLMAO: !

DSC_1296_DxO.jpgDSC_1300_DxO.jpgDSC_1325_DxO.jpgDSC_1343_DxO.jpgunnamed.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Upvote 0

Bert63

What’s in da box?
CR Pro
Dec 3, 2017
The beaches right now here are closed and guarded (at least on the very hot spots but you can't be safe on any other spot) by police... Here and there some fisher-mans (they can) and some swimmers (also permitted). You can not sunbathing or partying or just walking on the beach.
These two are obviously braking the rules but since they are protected species cops are turning on the other side:D!
I sent these photos to some of our students (most of them haven't seen the Hawaiian Monk Seal in real) and one of them returned one of the photos photo-shopped (or what ever program she has used) :ROFLMAO: !

View attachment 192234View attachment 192235View attachment 192236View attachment 192237View attachment 192238

Please turn off the light... :ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
Nice images! That seal and I had pretty much identical weekends. He might be a bit more enthused than I was though.

"He might be a bit more enthused than I was though."
May be because no body was taking photos of you... and as I understand you are a male - she is a female and naturally likes to be the center of the attention:)!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0

Aussie shooter

https://brettguyphotography.picfair.com/
Dec 6, 2016
brettguyphotography.picfair.com
That's an awful lot of fur! The cattle here are short haired and I figure (since most are black) they must absolutely *roast* in the summer.
Yeah. They are mad looking things. I think they are a Scottish breed but they do well in the Tasmanian climate

Upvote 0

Aussie shooter

https://brettguyphotography.picfair.com/
Dec 6, 2016
brettguyphotography.picfair.com
I have never posted a crab. So here is one from the Galapagos. It's that colour without cooking, and it's on lava.

View attachment 193077.
I love the Sally lightfoot crabs. Got a couple of nice shots of them over there including one sitting on an Iguana

Upvote 0