Status
Not open for further replies.

Sporgon

5% of gear used 95% of the time
CR Pro
Nov 11, 2012
Yorkshire, England
TWI by Dustin Abbott said:
I've been playing with a copy of an SMC Tak 50mm f/1.4 that I got recently. Here's one I just got working on. Shot wide open (I believe).

Very smooth ! Have you ever tried one of these adapter rings that allows focus confirmation ? I'm thinking of trying one. Also I'm going to dust off my old Pentax 6x7 lenses and get an adapter for those. It seems you can get some that allow automatic aperture control. Could be interesting, will take using the 'sweet spot' of a lens to a new level !

Upvote 0
Sporgon said:
TWI by Dustin Abbott said:
I've been playing with a copy of an SMC Tak 50mm f/1.4 that I got recently. Here's one I just got working on. Shot wide open (I believe).

Very smooth ! Have you ever tried one of these adapter rings that allows focus confirmation ? I'm thinking of trying one. Also I'm going to dust off my old Pentax 6x7 lenses and get an adapter for those. It seems you can get some that allow automatic aperture control. Could be interesting, will take using the 'sweet spot' of a lens to a new level !

I'm using an adapter with focus confirm. Between that the EG-S focus screen, I do pretty well overall.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.