Portrait of your "Best friend"

paul13walnut5 said:
Not my Doggy but my girlfriends brothers. He has two, Bella and Sonny, newfoundlands, when they go on holiday or bella is in heat we get one or both of them for a couple of weeks. Great fun, we both work full time so no life for doggies of our own, sadly.

Bella is about 4 months old here, and the size of a large spanial. She's now 2 years and the size of a small family car, just about.

i literally LOL'd on this one....great image.

Upvote 0
paul13walnut5 said:
@Northstar
I just love the colours of Dusty, and that total adventure, wind up, silly head expression that only terriers can manage. My inlaws have a wee heinz variety which is 99% westie looking with 99% springer spanial personality.

I know all to well that wee look. Play. Play. PLAY. PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Paul...you hit that nail right on the head....play play play....eat....play play play...sleep...play...hey wait a minute, this dog sure has a great life!

Upvote 0

Nick Gombinsky

Workaholic and alcoholic
Apr 27, 2011
Buenos Aires
I don't really have a "best friend", but I found an awesome one while on a job in Salta, Argentina. Its a frame from a small video clip I made to see how much digital in-camera sharpen would affect the overall quality (toned it to zero right after).

This guy walked with me all around a forest but had to leave him to get back to the hotel...

Canon 7D + Samyang 24mm f1.4

Attachments

• Perro.jpg
    Perro.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 2,084
Upvote 0