Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Ant_TV_Media

Hey Fellow Canon Shooters
Oct 13, 2014
NYC
www.facebook.com
so i got my R5 from B&H thur by 1030am here in nyc/nj area it was in packed up well no signs of damage or being used or etc
so today saturday from 4pm too 6pm i was out testing the SERVO AF at bk bridge park here in nyc on street bball
camera worked great no problems or etc yet here's the strange part
I FEEL/HEAR SOMETHING SHAKING OR MOVING IN THE CAMERA WITH AND WITHOUT THE BATTERY IN IT AND ONLY THE CPS STRAP ON IT MAKING NOISES
(camera wasnt NEVER WAS dropped or banged since i got only sitting on my laptop desk and only out too test it with my ADAPTOR with my old 24-70 and 50mm stm lens
again the camera works correctly yet i feel shaking or slight movement inside of it i rate it on a scale 3.5 out of 10 (u can feel a slight shake or something inside moving) is it the IBIS?
or shutter mechanism or etc? I HAVE EMAILED CANON AND B&H (would i have too send it in or will that exchange it for me?
and im waiting too see what they say DID I GET LEMON HAS ANYBODY NOTICED THERE UNIT FEELING AND HEARING SOMETHING MOVING INSIDE? please try for yourselves if possible and let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.