Post Your Best Landscapes

eml58

1Dx
Aug 26, 2012
Singapore
Sporgon said:
This is Southwell Minster in Nottinghamshire, England, a building that has some incredibly old architecture, especially in the nave section of the church where it dates from about 1140. A bit of historical trivia: this was where King Charles I was captured at the end of the English Civil War.

Really Sporgon, your Pano Images are superb, this one in particular, had a look at your web site as well, wonderful Images.

Upvote 0

Sporgon

5% of gear used 95% of the time
CR Pro
Nov 11, 2012
Yorkshire, England
Click said:
Beautiful light. Well done Sporgon.

niteclicks said:
Sporgon said:
I put these under 'landscape' gallery because I think of these as landscapes as much as anything.

This is Southwell Minster in Nottinghamshire, England, a building that has some incredibly old architecture, especially in the nave section of the church where it dates from about 1140. A bit of historical trivia: this was where King Charles I was captured at the end of the English Civil War.

Shot on 6D, 24-70 f4 IS @ 35mm, a six frame pano. f8, ISO 400.

Stunning

Many thanks Click and niteclicks, appreciated.

Upvote 0

Sporgon

5% of gear used 95% of the time
CR Pro
Nov 11, 2012
Yorkshire, England
eml58 said:
Sporgon said:

Really Sporgon, your Pano Images are superb, this one in particular, had a look at your web site as well, wonderful Images.

Many thanks eml. I do feel that the panos gain not only from being a wider-than-normal vista, but also effectively being from a larger format. Basically the picture is being made with more light.

Upvote 0
climber said:
ftico said:
An attempt with exposure merging. Scarborough Marsh, Maine. Again, comments are welcome.

Great! I like the composition and post processing. Did you merge them manually or in any HDR program?

Thanks! I used the LR/Enfuse plug-in in Lightroom 5, with some additional post-processing on the result also in lightroom. Of the (cheap/free) things I tried, Enfuse is the one that has given me the most natural results with least effort.

Upvote 0
View over Grand Bay, Commonwealth of Dominica
L13_Dominica_Grand_Bay.jpg

Upvote 0