Post Your Best Landscapes

cid

"light is defining shape"
Nov 27, 2012
500px.com
One shot from this Saturday, we woke up at 3am to be on the hill for sunrise. For two days we were unlucky and didn't get any shots and this day some clouds were already covering the sky. Luckily for us not the whole sky, just the right part :)

It was the most colorful morning I ever witnessed. I even had to reduce the saturation in this shot.

This shot was taken in Slovak National park Smaller Fatra. The peak in the frame is Velky Choc.

Upvote 0
cid said:
One shot from this Saturday, we woke up at 3am to be on the hill for sunrise. For two days we were unlucky and didn't get any shots and this day some clouds were already covering the sky. Luckily for us not the whole sky, just the right part :)

It was the most colorful morning I ever witnessed. I even had to reduce the saturation in this shot.

This shot was taken in Slovak National park Smaller Fatra. The peak in the frame is Velky Choc.

That is truly spectacular!

Upvote 0

cid

"light is defining shape"
Nov 27, 2012
500px.com
Click said:
Beautiful picture. Well done, cid. :)

GammyKnee said:
cid said:

That is truly spectacular!

thank you guys!

Upvote 0