R5 arrived... First impressions for stills

zonefocus

CR Pro
Jul 6, 2020
Update. Went out for about a 2.5 hr walk this afternoon with the R5. Temp was 15°C temp here in Sydney on a brand-new battery. Did regular shooting and have fired off about 400 odd shots using continuous focus. Out of the box power settings. Nothing to note regarding body heat for stills and certainly normal for mirrorless camera. Battery got to about 50% with tons of chimping and diving into menus.

I would say for this style of shooting I will need 2 batteries for a whole day of street photography. Battery life feels much better than my xt2 was but not quite as good as my Sony 7iii was. Definitely acceptable first outing. Will see what more strenuous shooting brings. Handling is a dream, focus is fast and the whole camera is super responsive. As you would expect from a pro body, sure. animal eye detect and human eye detect are on par with what I experienced in my sony days. Slightly different implementation so need to RTFM.

ill say it again, if you wanted a mirrorless 5D, then this is it. Pity about the marketing fail on the video side. Much like the Eos R, once the hype dies down, people will realise this things full potential. I think it is a milestone stills camera for Canon. im in my honeymoon period still of course.

Reactions: 6 users
Upvote 0
As per some requests, I took the camera hooked up to the 600mm f/4 II to take pictures of a boy and puppy running back and forth, to gauge lag in the viewfinder. Forgot to set it to jpg, so the raws are converting now, but will post a couple later.

The upshot: I couldn't find lag. Was difficult to keep a jinking 7-year-old in the frame at close distances, but not because of the viewfinder.

Also caught a broadwing hawk up in the air, but it was way too high to be a real test of BIF.

I did get a close BIF shot (birddog in flight). The thing that I was keen to look out for was whether there was creep between the subject and the side of the frame relative to what I saw in the viewfinder. Lag, and especially growing lag, would see the subject grow close or closer to the frame edge, as I'd be pointing the camera in not quite the correct direction. I could find neither.

OTHER NOTES:

* I DID find a bug, where once the camera froze. Had to take the battery out and put it back in. Not sure what did that, or how common it would be. I've taken >5,000 shots now and this has happened once. Interested to see if others have that experience though.

* I got the W10 grip in. It seems pretty solid. One thing I'm very happy about: it has a sealed port for a dummy battery cord. Big deal for me. Didn't realize it would.

* It is SO nice to have a high frame rate, high MP Canon for once. It's quite clear to me that - despite the positioning - this camera was built for us stills guys.

Reactions: 4 users
Upvote 0
May 4, 2011
* I DID find a bug, where once the camera froze. Had to take the battery out and put it back in. Not sure what did that, or how common it would be. I've taken >5,000 shots now and this has happened once. Interested to see if others have that experience though.

That happened to me with my RP as well. Oddly enough, it has not happened since (admittedly the camera hasn’t been used a whole lot since then).

Upvote 0
Jul 27, 2020
A fox appeared out my window as I was unboxing the first R5. A good omen, perhaps.

General impression:
This is a once-in-10-years milestone camera when all these improvements coming together. Extremely happy with it. Sure I'll find some bugaboos, but so far so good. There are some 1D series features in here (voice notes), but at least one left out (AF spot metering).

Quick first impressions:
1) Rolling shutter is amazingly well controlled. Need more proper testing, but first impression makes it seem like my A9 II. Really unexpectedly good. Whipping the camera back and forth at 840mm on vertical grass at 80 yards while shooting at 1,000th of a second showed the same rolling shutter using mechanical as electronic shutter, which is to say that it was limited by shutter speed, rather than readout.
2) Ergonomic improvements from R/RP much more than I'd expected. There are lots of little thoughtful things.
3) Goofing around counting FPS I took 3203 shots so far, and my old lp-e6n battery I used is now 37 percent charged still. The lp-e6nh that they sent with the camera was low on arrival, so it's still charging. My sense is that this is draining faster than a dslr, but not crazily so. Typically when doing 10 fps+, you get much higher number of exposures per battery, but this is still pretty good.
4) Perhaps because I'm using the old style battery, I can get 12 fps on mechanical shutter, but only about 15 fps on electronic. I think when I put the proper battery in, it'll go up to 20 on electronic shutter.
5) [Note: this is revised due to original test having been done on faulty card] After redoing the frames per second tests on two different R5's, here's the rough gist when using RAW format (JPEG goes forever):
a) Mechanical shutter does 12 fps for 13-16 seconds before starting to stutter with the buffer unloading. Low was 150 frames before the buffer kicked in, high was 191 using a faster card.
b) E-shutter does 20 fps for a little less than 3 seconds before buffer kicks in, and then it stutters at an average frame rate of just over 10 fps.
6) Touchscreen focus point selection is lightning fast. The R and RP were sludgy, I felt, relative to the M series, although the M series was subject to lag too - a slightly different phenomenon. Neither afflict the R5. It's super zippy and a joy to use. So much so that I now realize I haven't even tried the joystick yet .
7) Image quality with the resolution is way better than I expected. I thought it would be more akin to the 5d4 /R sensor. The additional resolution is great, but there is more improvement than just that resolution would suggest. I feel the noise levels are reduced per same ISO, but of course we'll need real testing. Just an informed feeling at this point. Wouldn't be surprised if there is a stop improvement, as has been suggested by early reviewers.
8) Tracking is noticeably improved, even from the R tracking after the most recent firmware update. It is on par with my A9 II and A7r4; and the animal eye tracking is probably quite a bit better.
9) Not a video guy, so I haven't even ventured over there.
10) Tried out the IBIS (forgot to test it earlier). I am getting consistently sharp shots with my 600mm f/4 with 1.4x EF TC for an effective 840mm focal length at 1/15th second when viewing 1:1 pixels on a monopod. At 1/8th of a second I'm getting 1/4th shots in perfect focus at 1:1 pixel viewing. This is way better than I got with earlier cameras, and especially good given the 1.5x megapickles versus the R. I'm guessing this is a real-world 6 stops of IS with the lens+IBIS combination. I feel my limitation is now only subject movement.
11) Non-animal, non-person tracking is improved. This, I felt, was a weakness in the R, even after the recent firmware update, relative to the Sony version. I feel it is better a picking an inanimate object and keeping hold of it in tracking, where previously the Canon version of tracking would be a bit slippy on non-living targets.
12) After having taken about 1500 shots within 5 minutes, the camera wasn't even slightly warm. Removed the memory card and felt, and it was slightly warm, but couldn't feel any other component retaining much heat. This tells me that intense stills taking isn't going to do anything to cause a heat problem. Shooting at 82 degrees in sun.
13) I cannot see much viewfinder lag, but I haven't had opportunity to fully test on birds in flight, etc. When using panning to try to introduce viewfinder lag, I'm unsuccessful.
14) Startup time is super fast. Can flick camera on and start shooting in <1 second. Quite a bit less it seems. Faster than I'd be able to raise camera to eye.
15) Just got the 600mm f/11. Surprisingly nice image quality. Oddly won't let me take an exposure longer than .5 seconds as I'm trying to test out the IS+IBIS. Probably doing something hinky that I'll figure out later. IS seems to be 5-6 stops. 800mm still on way.
16) Putting the 1.4 RF teleconverter on the 600 was very surprising. F/16 images were very sharp at 840mm. Tomorrow will make direct comparisons with the EF 600 f/4 + EF 1.4x TC III. The f/4 will be better, of course, but not as much as you'd think. These f/11 lenses aren't as nuts as people thought.
17) I can confirm that the RF 1.4x teleconverter does NOT work with the EF/RF converters, so you must use the EF teleconverters with EF lenses.
18) High ISO (50k) is usable without much cropping. I do think this is about a stop better. Must do real tests, but gut tests look pretty impressive.
19) For kicks, tried the RF 85 f1.2 to verify that a camera can have 8 stops of IS. Wow, it can. The weird thing is that the 85 doesn't have lens IS, so it's not even combining the two (although the RF protocol does provide accelerometer data back from lens to body that is used in IBIS calcs).
20) As per usual, certain things that you select in settings will have effects on your frame rate. These sometimes aren't intuitive. I found I had 9fps in mechanical shutter for some reason until I reset my communications settings, which I'd been futzing with. That gave me back 12 fps. Someone should build a chart of this stuff once we figure it all out.
I'll be really interested to know how you get on with BIF as I've the mk2 600 f4 and mk3 1.4x. EVF lag has always made me uncomfortable. Thanks for a comprehensive initial view Tiggy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

AlanF

Desperately seeking birds
CR Pro
Aug 16, 2012
As per some requests, I took the camera hooked up to the 600mm f/4 II to take pictures of a boy and puppy running back and forth, to gauge lag in the viewfinder. Forgot to set it to jpg, so the raws are converting now, but will post a couple later.

The upshot: I couldn't find lag. Was difficult to keep a jinking 7-year-old in the frame at close distances, but not because of the viewfinder.

Also caught a broadwing hawk up in the air, but it was way too high to be a real test of BIF.

I did get a close BIF shot (birddog in flight). The thing that I was keen to look out for was whether there was creep between the subject and the side of the frame relative to what I saw in the viewfinder. Lag, and especially growing lag, would see the subject grow close or closer to the frame edge, as I'd be pointing the camera in not quite the correct direction. I could find neither.

OTHER NOTES:

* I got the W10 grip in. It seems pretty solid. One thing I'm very happy about: it has a sealed port for a dummy battery cord. Big deal for me. Didn't realize it would.

* It is SO nice to have a high frame rate, high MP Canon for once. It's quite clear to me that - despite the positioning - this camera was built for us stills guys.
I have never come across a birddog, apart from an Everly Brothers song. What do they look like?

Upvote 0
A fox appeared out my window as I was unboxing the first R5. A good omen, perhaps.

General impression:
This is a once-in-10-years milestone camera when all these improvements coming together. Extremely happy with it. Sure I'll find some bugaboos, but so far so good. There are some 1D series features in here (voice notes), but at least one left out (AF spot metering).

Quick first impressions:
1) Rolling shutter is amazingly well controlled. Need more proper testing, but first impression makes it seem like my A9 II. Really unexpectedly good. Whipping the camera back and forth at 840mm on vertical grass at 80 yards while shooting at 1,000th of a second showed the same rolling shutter using mechanical as electronic shutter, which is to say that it was limited by shutter speed, rather than readout.
2) Ergonomic improvements from R/RP much more than I'd expected. There are lots of little thoughtful things.
3) Goofing around counting FPS I took 3203 shots so far, and my old lp-e6n battery I used is now 37 percent charged still. The lp-e6nh that they sent with the camera was low on arrival, so it's still charging. My sense is that this is draining faster than a dslr, but not crazily so. Typically when doing 10 fps+, you get much higher number of exposures per battery, but this is still pretty good.
4) Perhaps because I'm using the old style battery, I can get 12 fps on mechanical shutter, but only about 15 fps on electronic. I think when I put the proper battery in, it'll go up to 20 on electronic shutter.
5) [Note: this is revised due to original test having been done on faulty card] After redoing the frames per second tests on two different R5's, here's the rough gist when using RAW format (JPEG goes forever):
a) Mechanical shutter does 12 fps for 13-16 seconds before starting to stutter with the buffer unloading. Low was 150 frames before the buffer kicked in, high was 191 using a faster card.
b) E-shutter does 20 fps for a little less than 3 seconds before buffer kicks in, and then it stutters at an average frame rate of just over 10 fps.
6) Touchscreen focus point selection is lightning fast. The R and RP were sludgy, I felt, relative to the M series, although the M series was subject to lag too - a slightly different phenomenon. Neither afflict the R5. It's super zippy and a joy to use. So much so that I now realize I haven't even tried the joystick yet .
7) Image quality with the resolution is way better than I expected. I thought it would be more akin to the 5d4 /R sensor. The additional resolution is great, but there is more improvement than just that resolution would suggest. I feel the noise levels are reduced per same ISO, but of course we'll need real testing. Just an informed feeling at this point. Wouldn't be surprised if there is a stop improvement, as has been suggested by early reviewers.
8) Tracking is noticeably improved, even from the R tracking after the most recent firmware update. It is on par with my A9 II and A7r4; and the animal eye tracking is probably quite a bit better.
9) Not a video guy, so I haven't even ventured over there.
10) Tried out the IBIS (forgot to test it earlier). I am getting consistently sharp shots with my 600mm f/4 with 1.4x EF TC for an effective 840mm focal length at 1/15th second when viewing 1:1 pixels on a monopod. At 1/8th of a second I'm getting 1/4th shots in perfect focus at 1:1 pixel viewing. This is way better than I got with earlier cameras, and especially good given the 1.5x megapickles versus the R. I'm guessing this is a real-world 6 stops of IS with the lens+IBIS combination. I feel my limitation is now only subject movement.
11) Non-animal, non-person tracking is improved. This, I felt, was a weakness in the R, even after the recent firmware update, relative to the Sony version. I feel it is better a picking an inanimate object and keeping hold of it in tracking, where previously the Canon version of tracking would be a bit slippy on non-living targets.
12) After having taken about 1500 shots within 5 minutes, the camera wasn't even slightly warm. Removed the memory card and felt, and it was slightly warm, but couldn't feel any other component retaining much heat. This tells me that intense stills taking isn't going to do anything to cause a heat problem. Shooting at 82 degrees in sun.
13) I cannot see much viewfinder lag, but I haven't had opportunity to fully test on birds in flight, etc. When using panning to try to introduce viewfinder lag, I'm unsuccessful.
14) Startup time is super fast. Can flick camera on and start shooting in <1 second. Quite a bit less it seems. Faster than I'd be able to raise camera to eye.
15) Just got the 600mm f/11. Surprisingly nice image quality. Oddly won't let me take an exposure longer than .5 seconds as I'm trying to test out the IS+IBIS. Probably doing something hinky that I'll figure out later. IS seems to be 5-6 stops. 800mm still on way.
16) Putting the 1.4 RF teleconverter on the 600 was very surprising. F/16 images were very sharp at 840mm. Tomorrow will make direct comparisons with the EF 600 f/4 + EF 1.4x TC III. The f/4 will be better, of course, but not as much as you'd think. These f/11 lenses aren't as nuts as people thought.
17) I can confirm that the RF 1.4x teleconverter does NOT work with the EF/RF converters, so you must use the EF teleconverters with EF lenses.
18) High ISO (50k) is usable without much cropping. I do think this is about a stop better. Must do real tests, but gut tests look pretty impressive.
19) For kicks, tried the RF 85 f1.2 to verify that a camera can have 8 stops of IS. Wow, it can. The weird thing is that the 85 doesn't have lens IS, so it's not even combining the two (although the RF protocol does provide accelerometer data back from lens to body that is used in IBIS calcs).
20) As per usual, certain things that you select in settings will have effects on your frame rate. These sometimes aren't intuitive. I found I had 9fps in mechanical shutter for some reason until I reset my communications settings, which I'd been futzing with. That gave me back 12 fps. Someone should build a chart of this stuff once we figure it all out.

Thanks for the first impressions, jealous you got one let lone two but then you pulled the trigger immediately so well done

Re IBIS and 8 stops, I came across this article looking for something else

So have Canon, like Olympus and Panasonic now taken into account earth’s rotation or is it just the CIPA tests are not quite as good. 6.3 stops is still amazing I hasten to add....

Upvote 0
Actually, I don't view it as a problem; it's an interesting effect. Sure, 99% of the time I'll want to go to crop mode. Maybe in an ideal universe Canon would switch to crop mode automatically (which they do, for their lenses), but let you leave it if you want to (which they don't, for their lenses).

To be honest, I don't anticipate using crop lenses on this camera, unless there's some other feature of the R5 I just have to have (e.g., IBIS, screamingly fast autofocus). I can get better resolution in crop mode on my M50 or M6-II.
I would guess once Tamron update the firmware, this will go away. I would assume it’s cause the r5 can’t get the right response from the Tamron and doesn’t know it is an ef-s lens

Upvote 0
Jan 29, 2011
My credit card is much more likely to burst into flames than my camera is. I just bought the RF 15-35mm f/2.8 L on top of buying the camera! (Salesman upsold me from the EF 16-35 4.0.)
It was a well advised up sell. Normally I hate It when salespeople try to do that but in this case I believe their advice was good.

Upvote 0

SteveC

R5
CR Pro
Sep 3, 2019
It was a well advised up sell. Normally I hate It when salespeople try to do that but in this case I believe their advice was good.

He's pretty reliable, to be honest. It helps when you actually have a pretty good product to sell. I--who despise the usual salesman as lower than whale shit (and you know what elevation that assumes)--could sell a good product with a clear conscience. Turn around and tell me to sell crap, and I quit, so by some people's reckoning I would be a bad salesman they don't want to hire.

The other alternative, of course was the EF 16-35 f/2.8 L, which I would have been tempted to get (after all, I could adapt it to work on ALL of my cameras and it's slightly cheaper) but I was told both of the EF lenses were considerably less sharp in the corners. But already looking at $2K-ish, it's worth 300 bucks to get it right, and I do have other wide angle lenses for my M cameras (even if not as good, they have a less challenging job given the crop factor).

Upvote 0
I have never come across a birddog, apart from an Everly Brothers song. What do they look like?
untitled_20-07-31_20938.jpguntitled_20-07-31_20938.jpg

This is type of birddog, the brittany (the best sort of birddog, and don't believe ANYTHING a setter or pointer person tells you).

Perhaps more interestingly to the forum, this is one image of about 20 in a series, all of which were in focus, taken with the R5 during my lag testing. I couldn't find any lag. I was very frustrated by the R and RP in this regard - and even slightly by my A9 II. I believe we'll find that when people do the more numeric testing, the R5 will stand out as better than any of them.

Reactions: 4 users
Upvote 0
I'll be really interested to know how you get on with BIF as I've the mk2 600 f4 and mk3 1.4x. EVF lag has always made me uncomfortable. Thanks for a comprehensive initial view Tiggy.

I hauled my 600 f/4 II, along with the 1.4 III teleconverter for 4 miles yesterday, but didn't really find much in the way of bird opportunity. I had my 800mm DO arrive today, so I'm probably not going to get an opportunity to fool with the 600 f/4 for at least a day. I can tell you that my rough sense of things is that the AF is just as good as with the dslrs, and the tracking is much better. I do need to do a real-world test, though. My experience with the R5 and the 600 EF lens is too anecdotal to really draw a proper conclusion yet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jan 29, 2011
Bird dog (often also called gun dogs) isn't a specific breed it encompasses many breeds that are specifically trained for bird hunters. Depending on the type of bird and your hunting location many different breeds of dog can be trained/used/called a 'bird dog'. They are invariably high energy single minded dogs that hunt by smell rather than sight as downed birds are often very difficult to locate.

Here is my springier spaniel, who had been trained as a true bird dog by her 'real' owner, my father-in-law.

@tiggy, looks like brothers from another mother!

1596314035728.jpeg

P.S. Unwittingly I think my photo and tiggy's photo demonstrate another of my bug bears, sharpness as a measure of a photograph is often overrated! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Upvote 0
Aug 27, 2019
Will add my Mini Review to this thread.

Went out this morning for a typical scouting and shooting session and I have to say I am 100% certain for the type of shooting I do the heat will NEVER EVER be an issue.

Went to Westminster Abby in Mission BC, they have gardens and an open church that I have never been in(I was fearful for the lightning damage to the roof as I stepped foot inside but I guess I must be about even on the scale atm:p)

I took a few shots inside
Westminster Abby-9.jpg
ISO 1600 15mm f2.8
Westminster Abby-6.jpg
ISO 1600 15mm F2.8 1/800

Shot of the Garden and the Church
Westminster Abby-7.jpg
ISO 100 35mm F2.8 1/2000

I shot some short 8K clips and some short 4K cropped clips and did not overheat. I used the camera like I always do and it was perfect for me. On a typical day I can shoot 200 - 1000 photos and 30 or 40 short video clips over 12 hours if I am scouting. If I know where I am going and have a shot in mind I take a lot fewer. When I scout I take photos and maybe a shot video then shut my camera off and walk/drive/ride to the next location I want to check out.

I am very very pleased, my only complaint is my workflow in Lightroom is "busted" without CR3 from the R5 being compatible (only matter of time) and editing 8K is crazy. I think I am going to transcode all 8K clips in the future.

Computer is I7-8700K Overlocked to 4.4 64gigs of ram all drives are NVMe and I am running a GTX 1080. I edit in Premiere Pro 2020.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Upvote 0
I went out to shoot birds with my new R5 this afternoon. I used my Tamron 70-200 G2. I just have to say WOW!!! I have never had good luck shooting birds in the past with either the 5DIII or the EOS R. The tracking was crazy good, even when the birds were pretty far away. Just based on magnifying the images on the screen, it looks like I got great, sharp images of ducks & geese in flight and some great blue herons on the ground. I'm not sure when I'll have time to process these images, but I'm looking forward to it!

Reactions: 3 users
Upvote 0

digigal

Traveling the world one step at a time.
CR Pro
Aug 26, 2014
My new R5 is the most amazing camera I have ever owned. However, it has somewhat put me in a depressed mood: my general success in the past at being a moderately accomplished bird and wildlife photographer enough to be recognized in international contests was due to my persistence, now, due to this camera EVERYONE will be a bird and wildlife photographer because all you have to do is point the camera at the animal/bird and it recognizes it, focuses on it and takes the picture! Totally blew me away. Even a swallow that zoomed by me yesterday--bam! it focused on it, and took a very min out of focus but otherwise picture of the bullet-shaped swallow rocketing by! Generally, very little was going on at the marsh, so I tried photographing mainly little twitter birds perched far away to see what it would do and, by George, it would go right to them and lock focus on their body or head (they were so small that the smallest sensor point covered their whole head). On chimping every feather was sharp even those little feathers around the eye. It's almost like shooting fish in a barrel now--there's almost no reason to miss a bird in flight now. I hand hold so this is a God send to me. Also, my 100-400 II is so much snappier in obtaining focus with the R5 than it was with my 7DM2, and the R5's ability to maintain focus is amazing. I would purposely move the camera around after I had locked on one of those little sparrows on a twig and the focus stayed glued on the bird. When I was photographing an egret fishing with some surrounding mallards, the focus point occasionally jumped to a mallard when the egret was moving around but if I pumped the focus button it went right back to the egret. I spent yesterday letting the camera do all the selection on what to choose to focus on and at the end of the day I was not a all frustrated--it picked just what I wanted in each scene--one with some deer running across a field, etc. It's amazing, and almost depressing at the same time, it's so good! This is really the first time I've ever used auto tracking for my focusing. Wow; just wow. Only glitch, I did have it freeze 1 time and just turned it off and back on again and off we went. I was using an old 7DM2 battery that doesn't hold a charge well and still got over 600 pictures. I was using the High mechanical shutter speed for the SD card.
Catherine

Some sample--not earth shattering but the auto focus did all the work and selected these birds. All were handheld at 400mm. Speed was 750, 500, and 1000 for the swallow (probably would have been sharper if I'd been at a faster speed but wasn't expecting to photograph that!)R5 Straight Out of Camera.jpgR5 6000x3000 crop Overexposure adj in LR.jpg
R5 Swallow 50% Crop.jpg

Reactions: 10 users
Upvote 0

Joules

doom
CR Pro
Jul 16, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
my general success in the past at being a moderately accomplished bird and wildlife photographer enough to be recognized in international contests was due to my persistence, now, due to this camera EVERYONE will be a bird and wildlife photographer because all you have to do is point the camera at the animal/bird and it recognizes it, focuses on it and takes the picture!
In my eyes, the AF living up to the AUTO part of its name is a good thing. That's from the perspective of a hobbyist. If I can get more keepers while concentrating more on the creative aspects and enjoy the observation of the nature, that's a big plus.

But I get what you mean. When I first discovered the bird threads here, I did enjoy them for the pictures only. After trying my hand at the subject matter myself, the appreciation grew due to knowing what it takes to get great images like that. And I don't think that all it takes is the ability to keep the center AF point on the bird, there's still a large component on the photographer that contributes to great wildlife pictures. But from the reports it seems the R5 is truly a game changer for some aspects of photography.

Upvote 0

digigal

Traveling the world one step at a time.
CR Pro
Aug 26, 2014
More fine tuning my buttons today—it’s going to take a while for muscle memory to kick in. Had some little twitter birds come to bathe our water feature so photographed them and R5 was just dynamite at grabbing them. 100% crops are tack sharp and can still keep going up to 400% and still sharp, sharp, sharp! Will post some crops when they finish making the circuit through PhotoMechanics to DPP to LR (maybe in a week!!), ha! I had my camera freeze once yesterday and had to turn it off and restart without a problem—wasn’t hot or anything. Today it froze again and this time had to remove the battery to get it to restart. I have noticed a few other people mention that as well. Guess we need to start a thread on that to see how many people are having that issue. Only glitch so far.
Catherine

Upvote 0