(re-Worked...crop) Clouds & Water - Maldon in Essex

Re: Clouds & Water - Maldon in Essex

petach said:
It has an infra-red look about it, which shows the drama of the clouds. I get the feeling something is missing though. I'm not a fan of square crops normally, but I wonder if it might suit this one, cropping out the boat on the right. Normally, I would be thinking portrait format, but you would lose too many components of the image.

Upvote 0

Kernuak said:
petach said:
It has an infra-red look about it, which shows the drama of the clouds. I get the feeling something is missing though. I'm not a fan of square crops normally, but I wonder if it might suit this one, cropping out the boat on the right. Normally, I would be thinking portrait format, but you would lose too many components of the image.

Interesting critique, thanks. I will have a look and re-post to see if any different. Cheers
Pete

Upvote 0

petach said:
Kernuak said:
petach said:

Interesting critique, thanks. I will have a look and re-post to see if any different. Cheers
Pete
Glad it helped. We're all different. My thinking was, that the boat on the right doesn't show up very much and there isn't much else on that side. An alternative may be to make that boat more prominent in PP somehow.

Upvote 0