SmallRig Introduces SmallRig x Brandon Li Mobile Video Kit for iPhone 15 Pro Max Co-Design Edition

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
To reach the full limit of Apple’s new impressive Pro camera system, SmallRig has created a video cage ecosystem that helps you master your mobile filmmaking. Mobile Video Kit for iPhone 15 Pro Max Co-Design Edition was co-designed with Brandon Li, a world-renowned filmmaker known for his minimalist travel cinematography style. This new Mobile Video

See full article...

Nov 2, 2016
I’d love to see a comparison between this and the Beastcage. Both are very similar in concept and size. If both hold lenses precisely then I’d be very interested. But neither are available yet (for the 15 Pro and Pro Max for the Beastcage). I’ve had a lot of different lenses for my iPhones over the years and while all did what they were supposed to, there were problems with all of them that usually lowered the overall quality of the images, even with the Zeiss versions. A major problem was the method of attachment. Hopefully these will resolve that and we’ll see more HQ lenses become available.

Upvote 0