Sony a6600 outed

ahsanford

Particular Member
Aug 16, 2012
I was expecting some sort of quick response form Sony on the 90D/M6 Mk II.

But I honestly thought it would be more than this:

I've only skimmed it (and I'm sure there's good stuff in there), but in broad strokes: Still 24 MP. Still 11 fps.

But they will offer an f/2.8 standard zoom for crop, so there's that.

- A

SecureGSM

2 x 5D IV
Feb 26, 2017
E 16-55mm F2.8 G
(SEL1655G)

E-mount APS-C lens

Sony’s first 16-55 mm (24-82.5 mm full-frame equiv.)

APS-C zoom with a constant F2.8 aperture is remarkably compact while offering performance befitting the G Lens series. A new optical design delivers excellent corner-to-corner resolution, and beautiful bokeh is available when needed. It is compact, lightweight, and ideal for a wide range of subjects.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

Del Paso

M3 Singlestroke
CR Pro
Aug 9, 2018
I went over to some comment sections regarding the new Sony body, and the b!tching about bad specs and useless gear is just as strong there as they are against Canon here. Weird, but it shows just how meaningless it is...
It's even more funny that the Sony A9, often praised on Canon Forum like a new goddess, often faces harsh criticism on the Sony Forum.
Sony is doomed too!
Nikonists seem to be more civilized...;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aussie shooter

https://brettguyphotography.picfair.com/
Dec 6, 2016
brettguyphotography.picfair.com
I went over to some comment sections regarding the new Sony body, and the b!tching about bad specs and useless gear is just as strong there as they are against Canon here. Weird, but it shows just how meaningless it is...
I think a lot of people are just sad whiners with nothing better to do in life than find something trivial and meaningless to complain about. All those first world problems that are just oh so devastating to one's well being.

Upvote 0