Spring

dpc said:
Magnolia blossoms. Again not really a spring shot since these pictures were taken this past February in Victoria, British Columbia, but it certainly felt like spring.
dpc, that second shot is excellent! I really like the way you used a telephoto to compress the blossoms and the warm light really enhances the photo.

Upvote 0
mackguyver said:
dpc said:
Magnolia blossoms. Again not really a spring shot since these pictures were taken this past February in Victoria, British Columbia, but it certainly felt like spring.
dpc, that second shot is excellent! I really like the way you used a telephoto to compress the blossoms and the warm light really enhances the photo.

Thanks! :)

Upvote 0
16456474293_bf4ef7a764_c.jpg

The ponds and lakes are unfrozen, the rain and fog returns, and the birds are coming back to Michigan. The trees will start blossoming here soon, too, through May.

Upvote 0
Don Haines said:
For me, spring comes when the snow melts, the creek floods, and over a one week period everything explodes into green.

These shots are from a week apart last April.

Great photos, Don!

And it really is incredible what can happen over a week's time! Yet another reminder of how fast time passes!

cheers

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
MJ said:
KeithBreazeal said:

Gorgeous! Great colors, framing, everything!

dpc said:
Magnolia blossoms. Again not really a spring shot since this picture was taken this past February in Victoria, British Columbia, but it certainly felt like spring.

dpc said:

Great stuff, dpc!

Thanks! I appreciate it. :)

Upvote 0