That’s all folks, for me anyway. Canon Rumors will live on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fran Decatta

EOS R6
Mar 6, 2019
This site has been always the first one to open, every time i turn on my computer. Everyday. By far, the most interesting one.

I feel really sad to read this, is a shame the way to be of this kind of people.

All I can say is that I wish you enjoy a more peaceful life with your family and thank you all the time that you give us, Craig.

Reactions: 5 users
Upvote 0

dtaylor

Canon 5Ds
Jul 26, 2011
I am very sad to hear this. Though it's better than what I imagined. When I read the opening sentences I thought maybe Craig was in trouble health wise. So I'm grateful it wasn't that.

@Canon Rumors Guy, you have to do what you have to do. I wish you would reconsider, this has always been an awesome site under your leadership. But your family and your personal mental health/well being come first. I wish you luck in whatever you do.

Reactions: 5 users
Upvote 0

dtaylor

Canon 5Ds
Jul 26, 2011
This is unbelievably bad news. Who threatens violence against a hobby site?
Somehow, in the west, we have managed to raise a generation of people who believe that their personal feelings in the moment are all that matter. And that any statement against anything they believe is paramount to an "attack" which warrants hatred, bullying, cancelation, and even violence in return.

I hate to say this, but it's going to get worse before it gets better.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15 users
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.