The catalogue for the Wetzlar Camera Auction coming up in October has been published

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
The Wetzlar Camera Auction, which usually takes place every October is one of the biggest and most prestigious auctions of its kind for collectors and camera/lens nerds. Being that the auction takes place in Wetzlar, Germany, it’s tends to be very Leica focused. Though, you do see some unique items from Canon, Nikon and others.

See full article...

Aug 26, 2015
I have the 85/1.5 LTM in much better condition than this. even all the boxes and red inserts are there.
Almost never shoot it anymore, because of its value and overlap with the 75/1.4 Lux (and the 28-70/2), but a few days ago I mounted on the R6 Mark II and it made some nice portraits.
Would have been nice to get a 35/1.5 LTM to compliment it, but it's too late now (35/2 LTM is still a good one).

Upvote 0

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
I have the 85/1.5 LTM in much better condition than this. even all the boxes and red inserts are there.
Almost never shoot it anymore, because of its value and overlap with the 75/1.4 Lux (and the 28-70/2), but a few days ago I mounted on the R6 Mark II and it made some nice portraits.
Would have been nice to get a 35/1.5 LTM to compliment it, but it's too late now (35/2 LTM is still a good one).

Nice! I have always wanted to splurge on an SSC or the 85 LTM, but at their current market prices, I will just look at pictures of them.

Is the 85 like the 35? Basically the same optics as the Canon K35 cinema lenses?

I have a couple of the more affordable LTM Canon lenses. The 19mm is scary the first time you mount it, I have never seen a lens that protrudes as much.

L1001715.jpg

Upvote 0