Threaded vs "flat" view

Deepboy

Headshot photographer
Jun 28, 2017
Italy
I'm using "dpreview terms", hope I can explain it :)

I've always seen the forum threads with a "flat"view, so with each answer shown in chronological order.

Since a couple of days I'm seeing a different view, where subsequent messages are not show chronologically, but answers to a specific message are grouped under the very same message, creating mini threads into each discussion, see example below.

Screenshot 2023-06-22 alle 10.45.41.png

How that happened? I moved something (don't remember I had; also I just searched in options and preferences and not seeing anything related to control the view) or it's a server side change? Is it possible to revert my own view to the normal flat chronological view?

Thanks.

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
I'm using "dpreview terms", hope I can explain it :)

I've always seen the forum threads with a "flat"view, so with each answer shown in chronological order.

Since a couple of days I'm seeing a different view, where subsequent messages are not show chronologically, but answers to a specific message are grouped under the very same message, creating mini threads into each discussion, see example below.

View attachment 209829

How that happened? I moved something (don't remember I had; also I just searched in options and preferences and not seeing anything related to control the view) or it's a server side change? Is it possible to revert my own view to the normal flat chronological view?

Thanks.
I believe it is fixed, I haven't been able to make it happen again. Please let me know if you see it again.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0