danfaz

Coffee Fiend
Jul 14, 2015
www.1fineklick.com
Shoshone Falls, in Twin Falls, Idaho.
Same setup as the above dinky falls pics. :LOL:

I removed the pics that I did with LR mobile. They looked weird when I got home and viewed on my PC.
Added a pic with the cotton candy effect, then a freeze frame.

EOS R5_7058-Enhanced-NR.jpg

EOS R5_7041-Enhanced-NR.jpg

Often referred to as the Niagara of the West, Shoshone Falls is a must-see attraction in Twin Falls, Idaho. At 212 feet tall and 900 foot wide, Shoshone Falls is one of the largest natural waterfalls in the United States, surpassing the height of the famous Niagara Falls. Shoshone Falls is located on the Snake River as it carves its way through a deep basalt Canyon on its way to the Columbia River.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Upvote 0
Aug 10, 2021
View attachment 215824View attachment 215825

Often referred to as the Niagara of the West, Shoshone Falls is a must-see attraction in Twin Falls, Idaho. At 212 feet tall and 900 foot wide, Shoshone Falls is one of the largest natural waterfalls in the United States, surpassing the height of the famous Niagara Falls. Shoshone Falls is located on the Snake River as it carves its way through a deep basalt Canyon on its way to the Columbia River.
Fantastic!
how wet diet?
Edit: Woops - "How wet did you get?"

Upvote 0
Aug 10, 2021
Me, too. Doubt I would be willing to do that!
It was a few years ago, but I think @Click shared a photo of himself in a kayak with a 400 f/2.8 or 600 f/4. When I was in my early thirties, I stopped a knife fight in a dive bar. I felt confident after that, but suddenly I felt like coward when I saw the courage in his photo!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
Aug 10, 2021
It was a 500 f4, I like to live dangerously. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, there's no danger, I've been kayaking for over 30 years and I've never capsized by accident. Of course, you have to choose the water and the weather conditions. I use a sea kayak for my photos. :)
I couldn't remember clearly, but I think I could never try it! You are bravery incarnate! Is a sea kayak more stable?

Upvote 0

danfaz

Coffee Fiend
Jul 14, 2015
www.1fineklick.com

I removed the pics that I did with LR mobile. They looked weird when I got home and viewed on my PC.
Added a pic with the cotton candy effect, then a freeze frame.

View attachment 215867

View attachment 215866

Here's a little video clip of the falls. Be easy on me, I'm no videographer! LOL

Upvote 0