EOBeav

Not going anywhere
May 4, 2011
about.me
Multnomah Falls, near Portland, Oregon. We had a late winter, and it was interesting to see Spring try to break through the ice around here. I didn't have a tripod with me, so I wasn't able to get a silky water effect on this one. Canon G9XmkII. RawTherapee and Nik Color Efex Pro.

Multnomah Falls in ice
by Rick Scheibner, on Flickr

Reactions: 3 users
Upvote 0
Multnomah Falls, near Portland, Oregon. We had a late winter, and it was interesting to see Spring try to break through the ice around here. I didn't have a tripod with me, so I wasn't able to get a silky water effect on this one. Canon G9XmkII. RawTherapee and Nik Color Efex Pro.

Multnomah Falls in ice by Rick Scheibner, on Flickr
Nice shot Rick - and here's one with the benefit of a tripod (different time of year though!)185695

Reactions: 4 users
Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 378664

Rheinfall St Patricks Day-1.jpg
Rheinfall, near Schaffhausen, Switzerland, the light stripes are from a boat bringing people to the fels in the middle of the fall.

Rheinfall St Patricks Day-8.jpg
view from another perspective with a railway bridge crossing the river Rhein in the background (I waited for a train passing by during my exposure). The Rheinfall is green illuminated on St. Patricks Day. One can climb over a steep and narrow stairway to the top of the fels.
The fall height of Rheinfall is approximately 15 meters.

Reactions: 3 users
Upvote 0