What happens when you hit 10,000 posts?

Sep 25, 2010
Re: What happens when you hit 20,000 posts?

neuroanatomist said:
neuroanatomist said:
What happens when you hit 10,000 posts?

I'm going to guess...nothing out of the ordinary. :D

I wonder what happens next... ;D

I am curious, though: are you one of those people who sleeps 4 hours a night, or just very efficient with your time?

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
Re: What happens when you hit 20,000 posts?

Orangutan said:
World didn't explode.

Well, that's a relief! ;)

Orangutan said:
I am curious, though: are you one of those people who sleeps 4 hours a night, or just very efficient with your time?

Around 5 hours a night, and time efficient while awake. :)

Upvote 0
Mar 25, 2011
Mikehit said:
neuroanatomist said:
Mikehit said:
Hmm - registered July 2013,
10,000 in Aug 2013
20,000 in Dec 2016

Slowing up are you in your old age?

Registered July 2010, so pretty much on pace.

Need reading glasses in your old age? ;)

I knew that. My brain said '2010' but my fnigers said '2013'. :p
Stupid fnigers.

I know about Stupid Fingers, I just had a new nerve couduction study, Carpal Tunnel is back in both hands plus neuropathy. My right hand can barely control my mouse, and tasks like opening a jar, or turning the key to start my car are very difficult.

I have tried many keyboards and pointing devices, but I'll probably have more surgery. Its very hard to use a camera after surgery and even more difficult to edit photos, so I'll time it for a slow period

Upvote 0

jhpeterson

CR Pro
Feb 7, 2011
Hillsilly said:
Am I the only one curious about this? Is the 1DX the pinnacle of the rankings? Or do you become a 1DC? To me, advancement to a 1DC seems a little odd...I know it sells for more than the 1DX, but being a photographer, I wouldn't really consider it an upgrade. I guess we'll find out in the next couple of weeks.
Being the owner of a 1DC, I'd like to consider it an upgrade. Not that my 1DX is much of a slouch, but since the 1DC cost more it has to be better.

Upvote 0

cellomaster27

Capture the moment!
Jun 3, 2013
San Jose - CA
Mt Spokane Photography said:
Mikehit said:
neuroanatomist said:
Mikehit said:
Hmm - registered July 2013,
10,000 in Aug 2013
20,000 in Dec 2016

Slowing up are you in your old age?

Registered July 2010, so pretty much on pace.

Need reading glasses in your old age? ;)

I knew that. My brain said '2010' but my fnigers said '2013'. :p
Stupid fnigers.

I know about Stupid Fingers, I just had a new nerve couduction study, Carpal Tunnel is back in both hands plus neuropathy. My right hand can barely control my mouse, and tasks like opening a jar, or turning the key to start my car are very difficult.

I have tried many keyboards and pointing devices, but I'll probably have more surgery. Its very hard to use a camera after surgery and even more difficult to edit photos, so I'll time it for a slow period

Have you considered chiropractic care? I'd give it a shot, even if you're set on surgery. It wouldn't hurt! ;) I hope that you will get well soon... I had carpal tunnel syndrome before and it ain't fun.

Upvote 0