"What If" - Valentine's Day Short Film (Canon C100 and Tamron 45mm)

Hey guys,
Made a short film that is sort of for Valentine's Day. Wanted to explore how a couple can reach a point when their relationship becomes.. Stagnant; when both mutually understand that they're coming to an end...

Not the happiest thing to watch during Valentine's Day, but hopefully it's something that'll touch you. A day like this is exactly when you should think about the journey you've been through and what you mean to each other - the little things in a relationship that makes a world of difference... If and before it slowly fades away.

Check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0A6vgia7KM

Let me know what you think :)
Eugene

In terms of filming stuff, it was pretty standard - two lighting setup and a fast prime :) used lav mics for audio ahaha just check behind the scenes

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-13 at 3.50.29 am.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-13 at 3.50.29 am.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 249

cayenne

CR Pro
Mar 28, 2012
Very nice!!

I liked especially the opening at the beginning, with the early day...brighter colors, showing "beginning" and "hope"....and the closing of the relationship scenes...and night...and clear in focus, that things are closing and ending and it is "clear".

My only criticism that hit me right off, was towards the end, of them talking..there was some jittery camera movement for want of a better term that took me out of the moment a couple of times..camera shake, or re-adjustment that took me out of the moment.

Nice little short, I enjoyed watching it.

Keep shooting!!

Cayenne

Upvote 0