Which used full frame body you will buy today if money no object?

If money was no concern... Sony A99II, simply because I'm somewhat invested in the system emotionally and financially plus if money is no concern I wouldn't need to worry about the death of A-mount anyway. Also, if money was no concern I would be buying a brand new one rather than used. And probably two just to have a backup. If on a tight budget and thereby restricted to buying used I would opt for the A99 mk1. Or A900/A850.

If I wanted a Canon (part of me do) it would be a 1-series, so 1Ds or 1Dx of some iteration depending on budget. Just because I want a 1-series 1Dmk2-4 would also work for my needs, if I could find one in reasonable condition and price, despite not being full frame.

Upvote 0
Hi,

As title “Which used full frame body you will buy today if money no object?”

Please share your comments.

Thank you.

I'm with then others here who question if money was no object what USED camera would you buy. Why buy a used camera at all if money not an issue. Doesn't mean I would not wait for a refurbished kit.

I think that the answers to this question are many as it would also depend on one's needs and what is already in hand.

Since I already have what I use every day-5D4 and DX....., SL2 and 5DSR are on my wish lists for different reasons, but neither rises to the level of an actual purchase as my existing cameras fit my needs.

Upvote 0
Feb 16, 2013
If money was no concern... Sony A99II, simply because I'm somewhat invested in the system emotionally and financially plus if money is no concern I wouldn't need to worry about the death of A-mount anyway. Also, if money was no concern I would be buying a brand new one rather than used. And probably two just to have a backup. If on a tight budget and thereby restricted to buying used I would opt for the A99 mk1. Or A900/A850.

If I wanted a Canon (part of me do) it would be a 1-series, so 1Ds or 1Dx of some iteration depending on budget. Just because I want a 1-series 1Dmk2-4 would also work for my needs, if I could find one in reasonable condition and price, despite not being full frame.
Is 1D mark III too old for today when compared to others similar price alternative?

Upvote 0