Wife Portrait

Upvote 0
I think it's a great portrait - skin and color looks really nice and balanced. This shot is obviously on the art side because traditionally we would not want to look up someones nose. But knowing the rules and breaking them are two different things. That said, the only thing I'm missing is a little catch light in the eyes. Cheers! Good work.

Upvote 0

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
dancook said:
I've keep an eye out for props and accessories for interesting photo shoots with my wife. I bought a hat and wig, and like how it all came together. Made explore which is cool :)

Louise by dancook1982, on Flickr

Setup was pretty cramped
https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/s960x960/10443236_720195761392879_4629042626185458403_o.jpg

Dear Friend Mr. dancook.
You are a super lucky man , who have a Hollywood movie star as your wife, plus you are a great portrait photographer too.
Well, For me, I want to live another 15 more years until 80 years old, and die by natural cause, If I post my wife's photos on any web site, She promise me that, She will kill me with in 24 hours, as soon as she see her photos or her friends tell her----And So many of her friends want me to be a deadman too----Ha, Ha, Ha.
Great Job, Sir.
Surapon

PS----NO, NO, NO,= THAT NOT THE PHOTO OF MY WIFE, JUST THE CANDID PHOTO THAT I SHOT IN THE THAILAND MARKET PLACE, AND SHE IS A VERY LOVELY LADY. Yes, my wife let me post this photo----hA, hA, hA.

Attachments

• IMG_0419.JPG
    IMG_0419.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 264
Upvote 0