Winter

D

Deleted member 378664

Not really Winter here in Germany (at least no snow until now) but this morning we had fog, frost (-5 degree Celesius) and for one hour the rising sun as background lighting source.

Frost-1.jpg

Frost-2.jpg

Frost-3.jpg

Frost-4.jpg

Frost-5.jpg

Frost-6.jpg

regards
Frank

P.S.: These photos are taken with the EOS M5 the EF-S 60 Macro and the EX90 flash for fill in light.

Upvote 0
Photorex said:
Not really Winter here in Germany (at least no snow until now) but this morning we had fog, frost (-5 degree Celesius) and for one hour the rising sun as background lighting source.

Frost-1.jpg

Frost-2.jpg

Frost-3.jpg

Frost-4.jpg

Frost-5.jpg

Frost-6.jpg

regards
Frank

P.S.: These photos are taken with the EOS M5 the EF-S 60 Macro and the EX90 flash for fill in light.

I particularly like the fourth picture.

Upvote 0

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Frank.
I particularly like this shot, (no3) the light is great and now you have told us it is a screw it seems obvious (though I hadn't seen that before you told us!) the way nature is mimicking the man made here is great, you can see the spiral of the thread replicated in the ice.

Cheers, Graham.

Photorex said:

Frost-3.jpg

regards
Frank

Upvote 0