Your best animal shots!

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Eric.
Very nice shots from your safari, I like the first one, but I think the last one trumps it, showing the lizard utilising his man made environment as a display platform, and well he's displaying.

Cheers, Graham.

serendipidy said:
On safari in my yard, I came across some fearsome Brown Anoles ;D

Upvote 0

Jack Douglas

CR for the Humour
Apr 10, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Valvebounce said:
Hi Eric.
Very nice shots from your safari, I like the first one, but I think the last one trumps it, showing the lizard utilising his man made environment as a display platform, and well he's displaying.

Cheers, Graham.

serendipidy said:
On safari in my yard, I came across some fearsome Brown Anoles ;D

Lovely, the kind of creature that my daughter would want to cuddle and my wife freak out at!

Jack

Upvote 0
Thanks, Valvebounce and Jack, for the kind comments.
In Hawaii, geckos and other similar lizards are frequently found in or around one's house. They don't bother you, but they do make a mess with their droppings :(
Years ago, we had visitors from the mainland over for dinner. Before leaving, the lady pulled my wife aside and said "I don't mean to embarrass you, but did you know you have lizards in your house?" ;D

Upvote 0

Jack Douglas

CR for the Humour
Apr 10, 2013
Alberta, Canada
serendipidy said:
Thanks, Valvebounce and Jack, for the kind comments.
In Hawaii, geckos and other similar lizards are frequently found in or around one's house. They don't bother you, but they do make a mess with their droppings :(
Years ago, we had visitors from the mainland over for dinner. Before leaving, the lady pulled my wife aside and said "I don't mean to embarrass you, but did you know you have lizards in your house?" ;D

:D

Jack

Upvote 0
Well, I'll share my worst recent animal shot. Heard commotion from the backyard (screeching Steller's jays, mostly), grabbed my camera and managed one shot (on all the wrong settings) through my window of this fox. :-[
ClKWF7eUgAAXV0N.jpg

First direct (non-trailcam) sighting of a fox in my yard; hoping for better luck next time!

Upvote 0