|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
Lomography has launched the Atoll 17mm f/2.8 Art lens for full-frame mirrorless cameras, including the EOS RF mount. You can save $150 by ordering this lens year.
The Atoll Ultra-Wide 17mm f/2.8 Art
- GET INTREPID: designed for full-frame mirrorless Canon RF/ Nikon Z/ Sony E cameras and rangefinder coupled for M mount analogue and digital cameras
- STAY ExTRA: impressive ultra-wide 103º field of view with minimal distortion, vibrant colors and strong contrast
- GO BOLD: closest focusing distance of
- 0.1 m with Canon RF, Nikon Z, Sony E cameras and 0.25 m with M mount cameras
- BE BRAVE: great low-light performance and enhanced rectilinear optic design
- ROAM FREE: compact and optimized
- for photo and video with helicoid focusing mechanism, damped aperture control ring and short focus throw
THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER
Stop still amid the sea of city-slickers coursing through the gritty streets, wade deep into the dark-green forest and swim among the towering pines, cast off into the sandy desert, voyage into vast open vistas, surf the sidewalk, cruise through the crowds and glide along the great open road. Take a deep breath, dive-in with your eyes wide open, set your sights on new ultra-wide possibilities and drench every inch of your shots in stunning detail and vivid contrasts with the Lomography Atoll Ultra-Wide Art Lens.
Join us on Kickstarter where the Lomography Atoll Ultra-Wide Art Lens will be available to backers at an unrivaled starting price of 399 USD with savings of up to 150 USD to be made.
SOAK UP THE CLOSE-UPS
With the Lomography Atoll Ultra-Wide Art Lens you can get impossibly close to your subject, whilst also capturing the action all around them in jaw-dropping detail. Render every pimple, dimple and wrinkle in the foreground as close as 0.1 m whilst keeping the beautiful, bustling background in piercing focus too. Use the optical viewfinder for accurate composition with analogue cameras and add charisma to every one of the 103º of view through the optic’s superb rendition of colors and lights. With the Atoll Ultra-Wide Art Lens comes a whole new way to see the world, a refreshingly expansive perspective, an invitation to blow your own expectations wide open. Your ultra-wide shots will exaggerate relative size and boast impressive depth for eye-catching, inspiring, immersive photography and film.
GLIDE BETWEEN PHOTO AND FILM
The Lomography Atoll Ultra-Wide Art Lens has been designed with both photographers and filmmakers in mind – sliding between the two setups has never been so easy. Capture landscape, action, street and travel photography as well as breathtaking film from dynamic documentary to awe-inspiring action- adventure. Make your subjects the center of attention and lay their souls bare in every shot. With a modern helicoid focusing mechanism, dampened aperture control ring and short focus throw, you can seamlessly adjust focus and f-stop whilst the camera is rolling for quick, quiet creative control. Take the lid off your imagination, galvanize your versatility and let the magic of your mind’s eye pour out.
*For further specifications please check our Kickstarter page
- Focal Length: 17 mm
- Format Coverage: 35 mm/ full-frame
- Field of View: 103º
- Lotus Lens Hood: Yes
- Lens Construction: 13 multicoated elements, 10 groups
- Focusing: Manual
- Closest Focus Distance: 0.1 m (Canon RF, Nikon Z, Sony E), 0.25 m (M mount)
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
- Aperture Construction: 8 blades, f/2.8–f/22
- Aperture Ring: Dampened
- Depth of Field Scale: Yes
- Mount: M (native) & Canon RF/ Nikon Z/ Sony E (with Close-up Lens Base)
- Electronic Contacts: No
- M mount Rangefinder Coupling: Yes
- M mount Frameline: 28 mm
- External Optical Viewfinder: Yes
- Materials: Sandblasted anodized aluminum
- Dimensions (including Lotus Lens Hood and Close-up Lens Base): 87 mm (Canon RF) / 91 mm (Nikon Z) / 89 mm (Sony E) / ø73 mm × 79 mm (M) Available on Kickstarter: From 399 USD
- Estimated Retail Price: From 549 USD
- Delivery Date: August 2021