More images of the Canon EOS M5 have appeared, along with more detailed specifications. We’ve added a few bits of information above and beyond the specification leak (in italics).
- Sensor: 24.2 million pixel APS-C CMOS
- AF: dual pixel CMOS AF
- **Touch AF
- More AF points than any other camera (We don’t know the exact number)
- DIGIC 7
- Continuous shooting: 7fps
- Continuous shooting in live view: 9fps
- ISO Sensitivity: 100-25600
- Video: FullHD 60fps, 5-axis electronic image stabilization
- Dynamic NFC, Bluetooth built-in
- Media: SD / SDHC / SDXC card
- Size: 115.6 x 89.2 x 60.6 mm
- Weight: 427g
**Touch AF: You can select autofocus points with your thumb by touching the rear LCD while looking through the viewfinder. Apparently it’s a very cool feature when using the camera.