A new Supertelephoto Zoom?
This is definitely a lens that Tamron would make. If you need length and you’re on a budget, this could be a one of a kind option if and when it comes to market.
Patent Publication No. 2012-208434
- Release Date 2012.10.25
- Filing date 2011.3.30
- Focal length f = 152.3068-582.0002mm
- FNo. = 5.12-6.45
- 2ω = 16.30-4.23 ° angle of view
- 18 sheets 13 groups lens configuration
- 5-group configuration of positive and negative positive negative
- Inner Focus (the fourth group focus group)
- Stabilizer (front group of the fifth group of anti-vibration group)
- Reduce the size of the group of anti-vibration and focus group
- To shorten the focal length of the front group of the fifth group, reduce the amount of movement of the time the anti-vibration
- Joining the front group lens and the fifth group, when the spherical aberration correction of the anti-vibration, axial chromatic aberration and chromatic aberration of magnification