Images & Specifications For the Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III
By| October 13, 2017
*Update* 10/15/17: The PowerShot G1 X Mark II will begin shipping in late November.
Here are some images of the soon-to-be-announced Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III. This is Canon’s flagship point and shoot camera.
Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III (Google translated)
- APS-C CMOS sensor (22.3 x 14.9 mm)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- Number of effective pixels: 24.2 million pixels (Total number of pixels: 25.8 million pixels)
- Lens: converted 24-72mm f/2.8-5.6
- DIGIC 7
- Full HD 60p
- Continuous shooting: about 9 frames / sec, servo AF about 7 frames / sec
- ISO speed: 100-25600
- Minimum shooting distance (from the lens tip): 10 cm (W), 30 cm (T)
- EVF: 0.39 type 2.36 million dots
- Back side liquid crystal: 3.0 type 1.04 million dot touch panel Bali angle angle liquid crystal
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth · NFC installed
- Battery: NB-13L
- Number of storable pictures: 200 pictures, in eco mode 250 pictures
- Recording medium: SD / SDHC / SDXC card
- Size: 115.0 x 77.9 x 51.4 mm
- Weight: 375 g (body only), 399 g (including battery and SD card)
The announcement for this camera will come on October 16, 2017/October 17, 2017 depending on where you are on the planet.