New Canon Camera Bodies Appear for Certification – Updated
By| June 24, 2018
Nokishita has uncovered more unreleased cameras from Canon through certification agencies.
*UPDATED* Canon’s “DS126721” is registered with overseas certification bodies (Google Translated)
- Taiwan NCC (PDF file)
- Interchangeable lens camera (single lens reflex or full size mirrorless)
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed
- Battery: DC 7.2 V, 1800 mAh
- Charger: Input AC 100 – 240 V (50/60 Hz), Output DC 8.4 V 1.2 A
- Kiss M same radio parts (WM 600)
Canon’s test cameras code named: “K436” “K437”
- These are confirmed to be DSLRs, though which models is unknown at this time.
- K436 and K437 of SLR also supports test data of smartphone’s Bluetooth remote control function.
* and the Bluetooth remote control function from the latest smartphone of ※ List of cameras tested: M5, M6, M100, KissM, G9XII, G1XIII, SX730HS, K433, K436, K437, EC801, EC804, EC805, EC811
- The remaining battery level indication of K436 is 4 stages (same as 9000D etc.). Battery level indication on K437 is in six stages (same as 5D Mark IV etc.).
Canon test cameras code named: “K424” “K433” “EC 811”
- These are confirmed to be mirrorless cameras
- Beyond the EOS M5 Mark II, the other model names are unknown at this time.
- K433 and EC 811 correspond to the smartphone’s Bluetooth remote control function. K424 does not correspond at the present moment ( 6/24 correction: