Lightroom 5.7 is now available as a final release on Adobe.com and through the update mechanism in Lightroom 5. The goal of this release is to provide support for additional camera raw support, lens profile support and address bugs that were introduced in previous releases of Lightroom.
Updates to Synced Collections:
- Synced collections now show a more prominent share button at the top of the Toolbar. This allows you to quickly share your synced collection with friends, family, and clients using Lightroom web (http://lightroom.adobe.com).
- Comments and likes left on Lightroom web now sync to the Lightroom desktop catalog. Comments and Likes will be shown in the “Comment” panel for synced collections.
- Images with comments and likes will display a badge indicating that there are comments and a colored badge to indicate that there are unread comments.
Integrated a utility to import images from Apple Aperture and Apple iPhoto libraries into Lightroom:
- Previously available as a separate and downloadable plug-in, this utility has now been integrated into Lightroom 5.7
New Camera Support in Lightroom 5.7
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Canon PowerShot G7 X
- Canon PowerShot SX60 HS
New Lens Profile Support in Lightroom 5.7
|Canon EF||Zeiss Otus 1.4/85 ZE|
|Canon EF||SIGMA 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM C014|
|Canon EF||SIGMA 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM S014|
|Canon EF||Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8|
Bugs Corrected in Lightroom 5.7
- The crop overlay displayed an intermediate step when progressing through images in the filmstrip with overlay displayed.
- The lens profile for the Canon EF 16-35mm f/4 would not auto-select when using Lens Profile Corrections.
- ICC profiles resulted in incorrectly clipped shadows and blacks in Lightroom. Note that this is related to the issue identified here and only occurs on Mac OSX 10.9 and later
- Fixed crash when rapidly adding corrections with the Spot Removal tool.
- Fixed bug that prevented the Filter Brush cursor from displaying while changing brush size when the Graduated and Radial Filter overlay is turned off.
- Improved quality of Camera Matching color profiles for the Nikon D810. Fixes visible banding issues with the Camera Standard, Camera Vivid, Camera Landscape, and Camera Monochrome profiles.
- Context menu (right click on PC or control+click on Mac) was disabled for images contained in Lightroom mobile collections.
- Fixed issue that prevented Lightroom 5 from reading Photoshop Elements 13 libraries.
- Cover images set by Lightroom mobile were sometimes incorrectly reset by Lightroom desktop.
- Sync with Lightroom mobile sometimes stalled when asset is added to same album on both LrM and LrD and later deleted
- Resolved issue that caused Lightroom to crash when creating a Print and saving it to a mounted DVD directly inside Lightroom.
- Publishing images to Behance using the Behance Publish Service has been restored.
Mac – http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=5852
Win – http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=5853