|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
We received the following information about the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II, this comes from a new source and we are unable to confirm the information at this time.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Features:
- Meant to replace both the EOS-1D X and EOS-1D C
- Max video frame rate: 4K @ 60fps, 120fps @ 1080p
- Touch panel for AF point selection (We’re not sure if this means touchscreen or something else)
- Much talked about new sensor technology
- A “learning mode” for AI Servo (This wasn’t explained)
- Completely new autofocus system
- GPS built-in (no mention of Wifi)
- New LCD screen type/technology
Until we receive some confirmation and explanation of the information above, please treat this information accordingly.