Canon USA has released new firmware for the Canon EOS C300 Mark II in both PL and EF mount.
Firmware Version 126.96.36.199.00 incorporates the following fixes and enhancements:
- Retrieval of lens metadata, such as focal length, is now supported during XF-AVC recording.
- Sensitivity adjustment has been added for the LM-V1 LCD Monitor.
- Auto IRIS support has been added for the following lenses:
- EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM
- EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM
- Fixed a phenomenon in which the CFast card recording and/or REC OUT terminal output footage may be momentarily distorted when the shooting frame rate is set to 120fps in the [Slow & Fast Motion (crop)] recording mode on cameras running Firmware Version 188.8.131.52.00 or later.