Canon USA has released new firmware for the Canon EOS C300 Mark II in both PL and EF mount.
Firmware Version 220.127.116.11.00 incorporates the following fixes and enhancements:
- Retrieval of lens metadata, such as focal length, is now supported during XF-AVC recording.
- Sensitivity adjustment has been added for the LM-V1 LCD Monitor.
- Auto IRIS support has been added for the following lenses:
- EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM
- EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM
- Fixed a phenomenon in which the CFast card recording and/or REC OUT terminal output footage may be momentarily distorted when the shooting frame rate is set to 120fps in the [Slow & Fast Motion (crop)] recording mode on cameras running Firmware Version 18.104.22.168.00 or later.
Some of our articles may include affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.