Potential Canon EOS R Mark II specifications [CR1]

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
Sources continue to talk to us about the next EOS R cameras, but the information has been pretty vague for the most part.
However, we have received our first somewhat informative Canon EOS R Mark II specifications. A camera we have been told on more than one occasion will be coming in 2020.
Canon EOS R Mark II rumored specifications:

32mp
IBIS
DIGIC X (A different version than the EOS-1D Mark III)
12fps
ISO 100 – 51,200
1 SD card slot
1 CFexpress slot
No crop 4K video with DPAF
No RAW video
5mp EVF
May get a new naming scheme

Take any [CR1] specifications lists with a grain of salt, however, a few of these specifications have been mentioned by known sources over the last couple of weeks.

Continue reading...

Reactions: 1 users
RF mount really needs a good bunch of small pancake lens and primes that are somewhat affordable. I bet plenty of enthusiast would love to shed some weight out of their travelling FF setup.

Then start shipping the cameras with AI like pixel/iPhones and blow people's minds with amazing night shots.

Maybe that's one way Canon could get more revenue.

Reactions: 2 users
Upvote 0

knight427

CR Pro
Aug 27, 2018
Hands up who read down the list, got to "1 Sd Card slot" and thought, 'oh no, what a disappointment!'

I thought, perfect! All the hate should bring downthe price. But really, there is no way we’re getting 12fps with first launch of IBIS on an enthusiast FF camera. There will 2 card slots or else’s every other feature is wrong in this list.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Quite nice.

but yet no "yeah" moment.

And single card slot makes me say "ME!"
:cry:
At this pricepoint, the CFexpress card will be suprer-ruggedized. So, don´t worry.... :cool:
BTW: Your wallet will :cry:, when the rumores high-MP-Eos-R will appear on the market and you can spend 400€ for 256GB you need

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0