Canon confirms addition of Canon Log 3, Cinema RAW Light, lower bit rates and more for the EOS-1D X Mark III and EOS R5

Jan 29, 2011
Leave a dislike and hit subscribe for more quality content .....

I've watched some of his portfolio videos on the main page, I think the editing is good along with the work itself but they are very very boring, I try to watch but end up watching pewdiepie.
No I’ve never been bored enough to watch either :ROFLMAO:

I don’t know how disappointed I’d be if I got that kind of access to that kind of event with modern gear and came away with such garbage, half of it looks like badly processed 8mm from the late ‘70’s. The colors are so integral to F1, some of the sponsor colors are trademarked and all corporations have very specific instructions to how their colors are represented in their own literature and ads, to be that off with such an integral aspect of the genre in somebody who professes to love F1 is shocking. But that aside, framing, focus, flow, following action and grading were all terrible and everything got in the way of what he was trying to illustrate, were it a student project I’d be surprised if it was even a D.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
When you update the firmware the first time using the USA site download, maybe it will change the server. Hopefully it’s not hardware-based coding like BlueRay/DVD players. That would be a tricky way to ruin most all grey market sales.
Thanks man, I’ll try the US download for the next firmware update, EU update this time didn’t change it, copyright remains CN and still goes straight to baidu and canon.cn, that site is even location locked from being accessed outside China. I fear Grey market is indeed affected

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Upvote 0