Histogram not Displaying / Missing screen info

On my R5 with the latest firmware update when I toggle through the Screen information options I seem to be missing the screen that overlays the histogram on the image. This is missing in both the viewfinder and the screen view. I have all the boxes checked in the menu for both the VF and the Screen.
Anyone else having this issue? Is there some other setting I am missing.

YuengLinger

Print the ones you love.
CR Pro
Dec 20, 2012
USA
On my R5 with the latest firmware update when I toggle through the Screen information options I seem to be missing the screen that overlays the histogram on the image. This is missing in both the viewfinder and the screen view. I have all the boxes checked in the menu for both the VF and the Screen.
Anyone else having this issue? Is there some other setting I am missing.

Did you find your answer yet? I saw a thread on DPR about this, checked mine, and sure enough, Exposure Simulation must be Enabled, not off or only during exposure. Only the top option allows the histogram on mine to be visible in the EVF.

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
Did you find your answer yet? I saw a thread on DPR about this, checked mine, and sure enough, Exposure Simulation must be Enabled, not off or only during exposure. Only the top option allows the histogram on mine to be visible in the EVF.
Thank you very much. No I had not found an answer.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0