Search results

1. D

SHOTEN releases a complete series of Canon RF Lens mount adaptors

RF to EF to put new great lenses on my beloved 1DC.
  2. D

Canon RF 24mm f/1.2L & RF 85mm f/1.2L in the works [CR1]

I need 35 1.2 and 135 1.2. I've already have EF 35 1.4 II - it's perfect lens!
  3. D

Factory Update: EOS-1D C: Firmware Version 1.4.1

Where it can be downloaded? I'm from Russia and can't find any link. :( upd I made this!
  4. D

Anyone compared sirui and benro carbon tripods?

I have Sirui M3004 with Manfrotto 701HDV. It's nice! It's a great tripod with many cools: you can unscrew one leg and use it as monopod (there are two bolts in box for head), it has both spikes and gums, it's really tall! http://www.zssirui.com/en/productshow.php?typeID=25&twoID=30&sn=96
  5. D

Expecting some LARGE announcements this Monday

April, 1 is a joke day in Russia. So don't be too trusting. ;)
  6. D

What next?

cosminelfloricel, don't buy anything. Just wait. ;D
  7. D

What next?

And be invisible. You're right.
  8. D

24-70 IS ii v 70-200 IS ii

I would sell 50 f1.4 and buy 5DII with 70-200. It's very usefull to have two cameras with different lenses.
  9. D

What next?

What for 200-400L or take 16-35L if you like zooms.
  10. D

Spring is here. (A 5D mk iii with Zeiss ZE primes)

Wow! It's good picture! I worked with Zeisses on one production. Producer wanted Zeiss picture plastique.
  11. D

Own a 5D3 - need a backup...

Hydrogen, what lenses will you put on your back up camera? You can use 24-70 f2.8 on 5D3 and 85 f1,2 on 5Dc. It will be good and quality of pictures will not differ much I think. And what about rent? I take lenses for rent and light sometimes besides fly-cam and scater-dolly. It's very...
  12. D

Do you use lens correction profiles when processing raw files or not with LR4

Always use. I wrote it to defaults in LR4. And Camera Calibration for colours.
  13. D

New 6D and M42 lenses capability.

It's mo problem to use M42 lenses on 5D3 or 6D with AF-confirming. Trust me as I'm fan of Helios and Industar. ))
  14. D

CANON 5D MrkII & 1D MrkIV HDR results for stills (time lapse) and moving image

Wow! I was sure I was only idiot who thought the same way)) I was working in small production and one director told me that the problem was not in lanses but in light (picture was toooooo sharp). We were arguing for an hour and decided to test some combinations. We'll do it. Canon lens are...