Search results

1. P

Walkie Talkie Building and a shaft of sun light

......and then the sun came out! by Pete Tachauer, on Flickr It was dark, it was hissing with rain. The rain stopped and the sun said "right....watch this"
  2. P

Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM

I don't have enough words in my vocabulary to say how wonderful this shot is. it is inspiring, dramatic, masterful, atmospheric.....just bl**dy wonderful. I am insanely jealous.
  3. P

Post Your Best Landscapes

4. P

Post Your Best Landscapes

looking east from Waterloo Bridge in London Looking East from Waterloo Bridge by Pete Tachauer, on Flickr Looking East from Waterloo Bridge by Pete Tachauer, on Flickr Looking East from Waterloo Bridge by Pete Tachauer, on Flickr
  5. P

Mr Anonymous

To say I am gobsmacked by the comments left here; it would be an understatement. I worked hard to get the shots to portray the true person in front of the lens. I started out in photography in 2011 and I never really felt before then that I had an artistic side to me, nor an eye for a...
  6. P

Mr Anonymous

DUH! But of course! Why didn't I see it? I saw Johhny Mc and Keith Richards...... Clarkson yessss mwah-ha.....mwahhhhh-ha-ha-haaaaaaahhhh
  7. P

Mr Anonymous

Please don't blame the mod. It is a beastly task at best of times.....something along the lines "some of the people all of the time" or "all of the people some of the time" comes to mind in regard to Pleasing! It is a fine line....no one died or was injured and I think we are both happy with...
  8. P

Mr Anonymous

It is very good of you to return to this thread to add more thoughts. You are an intelligent person and I appreciate why you may be upset. However, you must understand that a great deal of care went into the portraits and the results are from umpteen iterations; scrapped because they did not...
  9. P

Mr Anonymous

10. P

Mr Anonymous

Dear All, I have not seen the post that has been modded out, so I know not what it said. I understand it was critical? So, no....I am not ashamed of the shot. Never ever even entered my head to think so. I asked permission, I told the guy exactly what I would do AND I told him I would leaVE...
  11. P

Mr Anonymous

thank ye kindly
  12. P

Mr Anonymous

This man smoked and his mush was interesting too. Double bonus....an interesting smoker as camera fodder. I asked if I could portrait him as he sat smoking and drinking beer in a local coffee bar. He said OK. He noticed my tremor and raised a brow. "Parkinson's....I am on medication" He...
  13. P

Coffee at Dawn

Coffee at dawn, my first Java injection of the day. Dawn Coffee by Pete Tachauer, on Flickr
  14. P

BIRD IN FLIGHT ONLY -- share your BIF photos here

More like bird in FRIGHT, rather than FLIGHT, Coot.v.Egret Face Off. The Coot started it, the Egret finished it with his Count Dracula pose Duking it Out by Pete Tachauer, on Flickr
  15. P

Beautiful sunsets

Cheers. When I first saw the fisherman.......I thought Indiana Jones!!!
  16. P

Beautiful sunsets

Eddie the fisherman and his sunset. Isle of Purbeck. The Rodsman by Pete Tachauer, on Flickr
  17. P

Beautiful sunsets

Good old Southend on Sea in Essex. Southened Sunset-5 by Pete Tachauer, on Flickr
  18. P

Or Drill Sergeant teaching them to Goose Step?
  19. P

The Flying Instructor! The Flying Instructor by Pete Tachauer, on Flickr