Search results

1. RayValdez360

Firmware: Canon R5 C v1.0.3 1 now available

what is improved? I am doing it now?
  2. RayValdez360

Watch the SIGMA live event

Some of us dont mind getting information, I dont want to be in a bubble because of a brand invested in. Besides that I can skip over things I dont care about like the R8 and R50.
  3. RayValdez360

The Canon EOS R6 Mark II will be announced on November 2, 2022

Something is probably wrong with the R6 for this fast minor update. I just know on the original R6 the photo to video switching is crappy, i heard it still overheats, and there is no unlimited recording. I would hope those things are ironed out. Maybe it is more profitable to just make an...
  4. RayValdez360

Canon EOS R6 Mark II – Here are some more specifications

that makes no sense. It just seems as if Canon needed a sports camera for the R Series. It's too close to the older 1DX3 to be a next gen flagship and doesnt have Dual CF Express.
  5. RayValdez360

I missed Nuero. I havent seen a post from him all year but I barely been here lately.
  6. RayValdez360

The R6 is bad for hybrid shooting so hopefully they address the major issue when switching from photo to custom video modes in a speedy manner.
  7. RayValdez360

DXO launches PhotoLab 6 with next-level noise reduction and AI technology

It should preserve detail. I dont see how it is is a problem unless it makes up its own details like a healing brush. I am sure the tech will get much better as time goes on.
  8. RayValdez360

DXO launches PhotoLab 6 with next-level noise reduction and AI technology

Wouldn't that literally be the point of AI to make fixes with less compromise. I feel like your logic is old school. "AI" is the future. I will try this out soon and hopefully it works as good as promised.
  9. RayValdez360

Canon has pulled firmware v1.2.0 for the Canon EOS R3 due to a bug

I had 2 glitches today with 1.2.1. The first was the camera locked up in video and i had to pull the battery, the other was the camera was stuck in video mode and i couldnt switch to photo mode without turning it off. The switch on the back didnt respond.
  10. RayValdez360

they probably just need better programmers. Canon is a camera company i cant see the software being that complicated compared to cellphone tech. the issue seems like a simple fix.
  11. RayValdez360

SO if we dont do a factory reset we are cool?
  12. RayValdez360

Canon to finally bring a successor to the Cinema EOS C200

Whats the point. a smaller but not too small c300 mkiii? We already have the c70. Might as well drop the price on the c300 mkiii. The cinema line is going to get redundant with this and a r7c unless canon is being nice and price conscious for once. Basically cameras for all wallet sizes .
  13. RayValdez360

Here is what Canon is announcing next, including the EOS R7, EOS R10 and RF-S lenses [CR3]

those cameras are like 20 years old bruh escept the 5DS.
  14. RayValdez360

Here are the Canon EOS R7 and Canon EOS R10

Its called learning the layout and muscle memory. Get used to it my guy.
  15. RayValdez360

Here are the Canon EOS R7 and Canon EOS R10

Anyone doing events or fast paced run and gun jobs know that menu diving causes you to miss moments. I rather have as much buttons on the camera body as conveniently as possible
  16. RayValdez360

Here is what Canon is announcing next, including the EOS R7, EOS R10 and RF-S lenses [CR3]

Why wouldnt they change the body alittle. At 100MP you would think they would do dual cf express unless it is a super low fps camera. I would think they would want to move away from the R5 since the series is known for overheating. The first question will be if it overheats if they made an...
  17. RayValdez360

I know about it but the need and demand isn't that great for such a camera. When it does come out or something similar, the youtubian machine will spin, having people fighting and bitching about how every camera now needs 120MP. Sure I would get one. I want a GFX100 but no way in hell am I...
  18. RayValdez360

45Mp is already a high resolution. Very few people would need more. I just feel like the R5S sounds like BS.
  19. RayValdez360

whats the point of an R5s. Seems like canon is using 1-9 for the mirrorless. If the R5C is just an R5 with a fan basically, i cant see them naming a whole new sensor and camera an R5 still. I think we are more likley to see an R2 before an R5. The number 4 is bad luck in Japan so I dont know...
  20. RayValdez360

Those 2 new lenses are corny. Can they just give crop people a small 1.8 zoom like sigma. AT least update the 17-55 2.8. That thing is ancient.