Search results

1. S

what's missing from the 1DX M2?

I would love to see focus peaking. Perhaps this might be something that could be done with a firmware update. Wonder if the exclusion of the auto-focus selection lever from the 7DII might be related to weather sealing issues.
  2. S

Your best animal shots!

Recent favorite
  3. S

Post Your Abstracts

Something vertical
  4. S

Post Your Abstracts

I'm lazy
  5. S

Post Your Abstracts

A couple of atmospheres
  6. S

Post Your Abstracts

Couple of geometric abstracts
  7. S

Arca Swiss plates for 1DX II

Ordered my 1DX II on April 15 from Adorama. Arrived today! Any recommendations for arca swiss compatible brackets - either L-bracket or bottom plate? I've used L-Brackets from Kirk for years on 5D3 and 7D and have been very happy. Doesn't look like they have anything ready for the new model...
  8. S

Lightroom CC appears on the surface to be junk

Had same problem. After installation, log out of Creative Cloud and log back in. Forums indicate this works for most users the first time - as it did for me. Occasional user reported having to log out several times before it works. Otherwise, Lightroom CC is working flawlessly for me. David
  9. S

BIRD IN FLIGHT ONLY -- share your BIF photos here

Image was taken after a pair of eagles tried to swipe this guy’s dinner. He took off with his doggie bag and went deep into the trees. 7D2 with 100-400 II
  10. S

People at work

A few from a cleaning on campus earlier this year:
  11. S

Show us your Hooters (Owls)

Barred Owl 5Dmk3 300 f/4L IS + 1.4 TC f/5.6 1/500 ISO 160 on monopod
  12. S

Butterflies

First time posting. Apologies for any glitches... Shot with 5DmkIII and 70-200 2.8 II or 100 2.8 macro. David