Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM

itsab1989

I'm New Here
Jul 23, 2016
This figure is from the limited edition of a computer game I bought a few years ago. I tried what I could do to it in Photoshop to make it look more interesting. You can see the result in the second frame.
The picture of the rose is nothing special but still one of my favourite pictures I took with the 35mm f/1.4 II.

Attachments

scottburgess

Canonical Canon
Jun 20, 2013
For the heck of it, I tried adding an extension tube. Turned out to be a good move as the shallow depth of field bokeh is exquisite! The Fetid Adder's Tongues are out, our first flower of spring, so here are a couple samples. The vertical shot is a single frame. The horizontal is two frames, one shallow DOF, one deeper; I loaded both in Photoshop, aligned them, then painted in the portions of the deeper one that I wanted.

Attachments

YuengLinger

EOR R
Dec 20, 2012
Southeastern USA
scottburgess said:
For the heck of it, I tried adding an extension tube. Turned out to be a good move as the shallow depth of field bokeh is exquisite! The Fetid Adder's Tongues are out, our first flower of spring, so here are a couple samples. The vertical shot is a single frame. The horizontal is two frames, one shallow DOF, one deeper; I loaded both in Photoshop, aligned them, then painted in the portions of the deeper one that I wanted.
Brilliant!

Click

I post too Much on Here!!
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
StudentOfLight said:
Last weekend the Katz was grumpy after our visit to the vet:

Today he's in good spirits:
LOL ;D Certainly not a happy camper on the first one.

zim

EOR R
Oct 18, 2011
Hey StudentOfLight that first cat pic gave me a good laugh. I'd have titled it "When this comes off... I kill you!"

Jopa, delightful shots, you are blessed.