FedEx is Now B&H Photo's New Primary Customer Delivery Partner

Two things may have changed matters with FedEx now becoming a primary. There was a major uproar around Christmas 2017 by consumers regarding late deliveries or packages that never made it to their doorstep. I was required to further research to see if others were having similar difficulties as myself. I was caught with B&H claiming my package was the responsibility of the UPS while UPS claimed the same with B&H.

I finally sorted the difficulties out finding that 2017 was a particularly bad year around Christmas. Seems a massive increase of online sales had paralyzed the courier companies but UPS was overloaded beyond belief.

Otherwise it's possible that a change may have taken place with rate increases and if I'm not mistaken, in general FedEx is slightly less expensive to ship.

I'll have to investigate whether you can sign up as a FedEx customer and route to terminal close by option. As a UPS (free) customer with login, I had that option in the past.

So far with a couple of orders from B&H it's been a win for myself. They come earlier in the day whereas the routing with UPS always put me much later in the afternoon/evening.

Upvote 0

RGF

How you relate to the issue, is the issue.
Jul 13, 2012
ecqns said:
wtlloyd said:
So, FedEx stands behind the NRA, refusing to join other corporate leaders in advocating for safe and sane gun ownership rights.
How do ya'all feel about B&H now? Will this affect your buying choices in the future?

Yes it matters to me, I plan on communicating this to FedEx and B&H. I can go locally to B&H or have gear shipped from nearby stores in NJ instead.

Will you cancel all your credit cards also. They are accepted at nearly all gun shops.

Upvote 0

RunAndGun

CR Pro
Dec 16, 2011
wtlloyd said:
So, FedEx stands behind the NRA, refusing to join other corporate leaders in advocating for safe and sane gun ownership rights.
How do ya'all feel about B&H now? Will this affect your buying choices in the future?

Not one tiny bit. Seriously?

It's your right to do business with whomever you choose, or not for whatever reason you choose.

So, because a couple of corporations decided to pull a big PR stunt, and let's all be honest here because that's all it is, and "distance" themselves from the NRA and FedEx didn't, you want to not do business with another company that has nothing to do with it, just because they happen to do business with the company that didn't participate in it, too? Why don't you ask Delta how turning their back on the NRA worked out for them?

I'm surprised you were able to type some of those words only using the left side of your keyboard. I suppose you could have dictated to Siri...

Upvote 0